Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP) was established in the year 1994 under the patronage of Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES). It is the first Management Institute in Pune and third in Maharashtra to be accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The institute comes under the umbrella of Indira Group of Institutes and Shree Chanakya Education Society. It offers degree and doctoral courses in the discipline of Management.
IIMP offers full-time AICTE approved MBA and BBA programs, affiliated to SPPU. Indira Institute of Management has introduced BBA in healthcare management in Pune; backed by Indira College of Pharmacy and renowned hospitals in Pune for skill enhancement.
Indira Institute of Management Key Points
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP) is the flagship institute of Indira Group Of Institutes
- IIMP has steadily been in top 50 B Schools
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Workshops and Seminars held by internationally acclaimed speakers
- International Campus Enrichment Program and Laptop / Tablet are part of course fees.
- Superior Industry Interface with live projects for students
- Consistent & Excellent Placement Record with 100% placement assistance. Every year more 350+ companies on campus
Indira Institute of Management Ranking and Awards
- Indira Group of Institutes, Pune received “Education Leadership Award” at Asian Leadership Awards Dubai 2019
- Ranked 31st in the All India Ranking by Business India 2019
- Ranked among the Top 50 Best B-School in India by Economic Times.
- Ranked 33rd all over India Outlook Survey.
- Dr. Neetal Vyas won Best Faculty Award - Finance’ – Indira Institute of Management, Pune. World Education Congress - Global Awards 2019
- Dr Rita Dangre from IIMP received Award 2019 -Education leadership Award, Best Faculty in Marketing
- Dr Purvi Shah – from IIMP received Award 2019 - Education Leadership Award, Best Faculty in Finance
- Award for best delegate in Bidding competition-conference for contributing deep insights of United Nations laws and regulations on Unmanned Vehicle.
Indira Institute of Management Courses
IIMP offers UG, PG and Doctorate courses in the discipline of Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, Finance, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
||Healthcare and Hospital Management
Banking and Finance
Mass Media and Communication
|10+2 with at least 50% marks with relevant subjects.
||Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
Exam scores: MAH-MBA CET
Indira Institute of Management Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICAP i.e. http://indiraiimp.edu.in/
Step 2: Create login ID and Password
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required document details and upload scanned copy of passport size photo.
Step 4: Pay the application fee via online mode (Net Transfer/ Credit/ Debit Card).
Step 5: Click on ‘Save’ and ‘Submit’.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams: –
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Counselling at the following ICAP Cities: Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Ranchi, Lucknow, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Raipur, Gwalior, Kanpur and Patna.
Indira Institute of Management Placement
IIMP has a placement cell that makes a job available to every student according to his/her capabilities. An active Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made Indira Placements one of the best in the country. Some of the highlights of Indira Placements:
- No. of Recruiters: 350+
- Average Salary: INR 5.20 LPA
- Highest Salary: INR 13.80 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Accenture, L & T Infotech, Aquarius Ventures, AO Smith, Magnum Cargo Pvt. Ltd., Mahindra Finance, Nestle, PNB Financing Housing, Birla Sunlife Asset Management, etc.
Indira Institute of Management Facilities
The institute provides various state of the art infrastructure facilities. IIMP is located in the hub of the Pune-Mumbai Expressway. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
- IT Infrastructure
- Sports Facility
- Gym and Fitness Center
Indira Institute of Management FAQs
Q. Does IIMP provide an Education loan facility?
Ans. No, Indira does not provide any education loan facility. Students need to apply directly to a bank for a loan process.
Q. What about Summer Internship Project (SIP)?
Ans. Indira does provide assistance to students for their Summer Internship Program (Two months). Students need to follow the process and apply to various companies who visit the campus for a summer Internships.
Q. What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
Ans. As per the AICTE norms cancellation process will be applicable. However, in this regard, a decision is subject to AICTE policy guidelines.
Q. Is the hostel inside the campus or outside the campus?
Ans. For Girls Hostel is within the campus and for Boys Hostel outside the campus at walkable distance.
Q. Do companies coming for placements consider work experience if any?
Ans. Yes provided the experience is more than one year and it is from a reputed organization.
Q. Besides regular academics, what extra inputs does Indira provide to students to get them ready for Placement?
Ans. The extra inputs provided to Indira Students to get them ready for placements include Marketing/ Finance/ HR Club initiatives, Career Development Program, Discovery Interviews conducted by professionals, Industry Sector Analysis, Aptitude Test Practice, Project-based learning, Chance to attend Seminars & Conferences in Mumbai and Pune such as Brand Slam, Innovation Forum, World HR Congress, Alumni Talk, Placement Grading and many more.