Top BBA colleges in India include NMIMS Mumbai, ICFAI Hyderabad, and IIM Rohtak, among others. The best BBA colleges in India provide BBA courses with a variety of specializations such as marketing, finance, and human resource management, among others.
In India, there are 3506 BBA colleges, including 2802 private and 644 government BBA colleges. The best BBA colleges in India are IIM Rohtak, IIM Indore, and JMI Delhi.
- The best BBA colleges in India are NMIMS Mumbai, IIM Rohtak, and IIM Indore, which are all ranked among the top ten BBA colleges in India.
- BBA Admissions 2022 are available in top BBA colleges in India through merit and entrance exams, followed by a GD/ PI round.
- The best BBA colleges in Delhi are JMI New Delhi, JIMS Rohini, and Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies New Delhi.
- In India, Mumbai is home to more than 120 BBA colleges. NMIMS Mumbai, Amity University, National Institute of Management [NIM], and other top BBA colleges in Mumbai include NMIMS Mumbai, Amity University, and others.
- Annual BBA fees at the best BBA colleges in India can range between INR 17,000 and 9.75 lakhs. St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai and BVDU in Pune are two of the best BBA colleges in India with low tuition.
10 Top BBA colleges in India
The best BBA colleges in India provide high-quality education, highly qualified and experienced faculty, a pleasant environment and infrastructure, and a wide range of amenities. Check out the table below for a list of the 10 top BBA colleges in India, as well as their average annual fees:
|Top BBA College in India 2022||Programme Name, Duration & Seats||BBA Entrance Exam for BBA Admission 2022|
|IIM Indore||5 Year-IPM: 150||IPM Aptitude Test 2022: Exam on July 2|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University||3 Year Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) & BBA-FIA: 200+||CUET 2022: Exam in July 1st/2nd Week|
|Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University||3 Year Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS): 59||CUET 2022: Exam in July 1st/2nd Week|
|IIM Rohtak||5 Year-IPM: 160||IPM Aptitude Test 2022: Exam on June 26|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi University||3 Year Bachelor in Management Studies (BMS): 60||CUET 2022: Exam in July 1st/2nd Week|
|Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIMS University, Mumbai||3 Year BBA:–600||NPAT 2022 BBA: Exam from April 1 to June 10|
|IIM Ranchi||5 Year IPM (BBA+MBA): 120||IPM Aptitude Test 2022 conducted by IIM Indore|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kakinada campus||5 Year IPM (BBA+MBA) 40||IPM Aptitude Test 2022 conducted by IIM Indore|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune, Symbiosis International University||3 Year BBA: 240||Symbiosis SET 2022: Exam on June 26|
|Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad||5 Year Integrated BBA+MBA: 120||IPM Aptitude Test 2022 conducted by IIM Indore|
Top BBA Colleges in India: Ranking
Every year, many ranking agencies, both private and government, publish college ranking lists in India. NIRF, India Today, Times, Outlook, and other top-ranking agencies are listed below. These organizations rank colleges based on a set of criteria such as teacher-student ratio, placement records, admission information, and so on.
These organizations also publish ranking lists by state and city, for example, Top BBA Colleges in Mumbai. These top management colleges in India for undergrads provide BBA and BBM programs. The latest ranking of top BBA colleges in India with fee structure, as well as the NIRF Ranking 2021 and India Today BBA ranking 2021, are provided below.
Top BBA Colleges in India According to NIRF 2021
The National Institutional Ranking Framework is a government-approved method for ranking the best educational institutions. NIRF ranks institutions based on five major parameters, each with a different weightage. The top MBA colleges in India as ranked by NIRF Ranking 2021 are listed below.
- Narsee Monjee of Mumbai is ranked first among the top ten BBA colleges in India, according to NIRF. It is ranked 22nd out of the top management colleges in India.
- ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has surpassed KIIT Bhubaneswar to take second place. The Institute is ranked 27th among India’s management colleges.
- Amity University-Noida, LPU University-Bengaluru, and Chandigarh University-Mohali are among the other well-known college names on the list.
|NIRF 2021 Ranking||College Name||NIRF Score|
|22||SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||57.53|
|27||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education||55.82|
|31||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology||54.35|
|36||Jamia Millia Islamia||52.39|
|37||Lovely Professional University||51.85|
|38||Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University (K L College of Engineering)||51.61|
|41||BML Munjal University||50.05|
|42||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology||49.76|
|45||Chandigarh University, Mohali||48.57|
|46||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||48.47|
Fee Structure for Top BBA Colleges in India
The fee structure of some of India’s Top BBA Colleges is highlighted in the table below. The average course fee for pursuing a BBA course in Top B schools ranges between INR 30,000 and INR 11 LPA.
|College Name||BBA Fees|
|Narsee Monjee Mumbai||INR 11,50,000|
|ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad||INR 7,80,000|
|KIIT Bhubaneswar||INR 8,40,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||INR 26,400|
|ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad||INR 7,80,000|
|VIT Vellore||INR 1,71,000|
|Amity Noida||INR 10,32,000|
|IMED Pune||INR 3,00,000|
|UPES Dehradun||INR 8,41,00|
|JIMS Rohini, New Delhi||INR 2,64,000|
|Chitkara Business School, Patiala||INR 3,96,000|
|Christ University, Bangalore||INR 6,70,000|
|MIT World Peace University, Pune||INR 5,00,000|
|Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior||INR 2,22,000|
|Reva University, Bangalore||INR 3,00,000|
|MSU Baroda||INR 83,000|
Top BBA Colleges in India based on Placement
Placement drives are held in the student’s final year of study. Students are interviewed by visiting companies, and successful students are hired for the available positions.
- Amazon, Reliance, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, IBM, Accenture, Canon, Makemytrip, and other companies have visited the top BBA colleges in India.
- Every year, over 150 companies visit the best BBA colleges in India.
- The average placement package ranges between INR 3,000,000 and INR 6,60,000.
Best BBA Colleges in India
For information on more BBA Colleges, click here.