Best MBA Colleges in Delhi
Top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR offer MBA courses through Online, Offline and Distance Learning Mode. There are around 533 MBA colleges in India which includes some of the most prestigious and top ranked MBA colleges in India like MDI Gurgaon, IIT Delhi and IIM Rohtak.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi and MDI Gurgaon are ranked 5 and 11 respectively among the best MBA colleges in India by NIRF Ranking.
- IIFT Delhi, IMI Delhi and Amity University Noida are some of the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR which are ranked among the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
- Some of the best private MBA colleges in Delhi NCR are MDI Gurgaon, Jamia Millia Islamia University Delhi and Amity University Noida, etc.
- MBA Admissions into the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR are done through merit-based and entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, etc. followed by a GD/ PI round.
- IIFT New Delhi, Amity University Noida and Sharda University Greater Noida are some of the best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT.
- The average MBA fees into the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR ranges between INR 10,000 - 8.78 Lakhs annually depending upon the college.
- The top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR offer good placement opportunities and high ROI. The average CTC offered to the students is around INR 22 - 28 LPA.
- Airtel, TCS, Amazon, CISCO, McKinsey & Company, etc. are some of the top-notch companies that participate in the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR placements.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
Delhi NCR is a home to some of the most prestigious government as well as top private MBA colleges in India. Check out the following table which enlists the Top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi NCR along with their average annual fees structure:
|College/ University Name||Average Annual Fees|
|Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - IIT Delhi - [DMS IITD]||INR 10,80,000 (Total Fees)|
|LBSIM - Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi||INR 7,20,000|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology - [BIMTECH], Greater Noida||INR 12,00,000 (Total fees)|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad||INR 96,000|
|JIMS Rohini, Sector-5 - Jagan Institute of Management Studies||INR 15,90,000 (Total Fees)|
|Management Development Institute, Gurugram||INR 9,43,000|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - [IIFT], New Delhi||INR 9,39,000|
|IMI Delhi - International Management Institute, New Delhi||INR 9,11,850|
|IIM Rohtak - Indian Institute of Management||INR 8,35,000|
|Amity University, Noida||INR 6,08,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University - [JMI], New Delhi||INR 1,05,000|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: Ranking
Various ranking agencies have released the rankings for top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR along with many other rankings like top MBA colleges in India. Mentioned below are some of the top MBA rankings.
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: NIRF Ranking 2021
National Institutional Ranking Framework, a methodology adopted by the government of India under the HRD Ministry is responsible for ranking the top Education institutions based on various parameters.
- NIRF Ranking 2021 has ranked more than around 19 MBA colleges from Delhi NCR in the rankings
- NIRF 2021 rankings have placed Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi as the best MBA College in Delhi NCR. Other colleges like MDI Gurgaon, IIM Rohtak, etc. have been ranked among the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR 2021.
- IIT Delhi has been ranked 5th in the NIRF Ranking 2021 list; which shows a good improvement this year.
- IIT Delhi is followed by the MDI Gurgaon and IIFT Delhi which are ranked 11 and 25 respectively among the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
- Other best private MBA colleges ranked by NIRF Ranking 2021 include Amity University Noida, JMI Delhi, Birla Institute of Management Technology and many others.
- IMI Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad have been also ranked among the best MBA colleges in India by NIRF Ranking 2021 and positioned at 26 and 38 respectively in the ranking list.
|NIRF Ranking 2021||College Name||NIRF 2021 Score|
|5||Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||72.15|
|11||Management Development Institute, Gurugram||67.59|
|25||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||56.59|
|26||IMI Delhi - International Management Institute||56.26|
|28||IIM Rohtak - Indian Institute of Management||55.40|
|29||Amity University, Noida||55.09|
|36||Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]||52.39|
|38||IMT Ghaziabad - Institute of Management Technology||51.61|
|41||School of Management, BML Munjal University||50,05|
|43||FORE School of Management||49.34|
|44||Birla Institute of Management Technology||48.83|
|51||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||47.54|
|59||Jaipuria Noida - Jaipuria Institute of Management||46.32|
|71||JIMS Rohini, Sector-5 - Jagan Institute of Management Studies||43.92|
|76-100||LBSIM - Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management||-|
|76-100||New Delhi Institute of Management||-|
|76-100||JIMS Kalkaji - Jagannath International Management School||-|
|76-100||J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA||-|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: Cutoff
The various colleges located in the national region of India release cutoff list every year for students to get MBA admission in their courses. Some of the cutoff scores released by these colleges for admission in their MBA courses are given in the table below.
|DMS IIT Delhi||90|
|IMI New Delhi||90|
|FMS New Delhi||98|
|Fore School of Management, Delhi||85|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: Entrance Exam Wise
Admissions to top MBA colleges in Delhi are done through common MBA entrance tests. Some institutes also give admissions on a direct basis. Mentioned below are lists of colleges according to the entrance exam they accept.
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR Under CAT
CAT or Common Admission Test is the most popular management entrance exam in India.
- More than 2 lakh Indian students appear for CAT every year.
- The conducting body received approximately 2.44 lakh applications for the CAT 2020 exam.
- CAT score is accepted by many top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, 220 to be specific.
Following is a list of top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR accepting CAT score:
- Faculty of Management Studies [FMS], New Delhi
- Management Development Institute [MDI], Gurgaon
- Institute of Management Technology [IMT], Ghaziabad
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- Fore School of Management, New Delhi
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR Without CAT
Many colleges admit students through entrance tests like XAT and NMAT also. These are suggested for those students who didn’t appear for CAT and still want to pursue an MBA degree from a reputed college.
These are the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT score:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade [IIFT], New Delhi
- School of Inspired Leadership [SOIL], Gurgaon
- Amity University, Noida
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR Accepting MAT Score
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) four times a year.
- The exam admits students in more than 600 MBA colleges in India.
- The exam is held in February, May, September, and December in both Online and Offline modes.
- Every year, more than 3 lakh students appear for MAT exam.
These are the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR accepting MAT score:
- School of Inspired Leadership [SOIL], Gurgaon
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Institute of Management Studies [IMS], Ghaziabad
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonepat
For more information on MBA colleges, click here.