The best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR provide MBA programs in three modes: online, offline, and distance learning. In India, there are approximately 533 MBA colleges, including some of the most prestigious and top-ranked MBA colleges in the country, such as MDI Gurgaon, IIT Delhi, and IIM Rohtak.
In Delhi NCR, there are 52 government MBA colleges and 475 private MBA colleges. The majority of the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR are AICTE or UGC accredited.
- According to the NIRF Ranking, the Department of Management Studies at IIT Delhi and MDI Gurgaon are ranked 5 and 11, respectively, among the best MBA colleges in India.
- Some of the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR are IIFT Delhi, IMI Delhi, and Amity University Noida, which are ranked among the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
- MDI Gurgaon, Jamia Millia Islamia University Delhi, and Amity University Noida are among the best private MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
- MBA admissions to the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR are based on merit and entrance exams such as the CAT, GMAT, and others, followed by a GD/ PI round.
- Some of the best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT are IIFT New Delhi, Amity University Noida, and Sharda University Greater Noida.
- The average MBA tuition at the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR ranges from INR 10,000 to 8.78 Lakhs per year, depending on the college.
- The best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR provide excellent placement opportunities and a high return on investment. The average CTC offered to students ranges between INR 22 and 28 LPA.
- Some of the top companies that participate in the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR placements include Airtel, TCS, Amazon, CISCO, McKinsey & Company, and others.
Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
Some of India’s most prestigious government and private MBA colleges are located in Delhi NCR. Check out the table below for a list of the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, as well as their average annual fee structure:
|College/ University Name||Average Annual Fees|
|Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – IIT Delhi – [DMS IITD]||INR 10,80,000 (Total Fees)|
|LBSIM – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi||INR 7,20,000|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology – [BIMTECH], Greater Noida||INR 12,00,000 (Total fees)|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad||INR 96,000|
|JIMS Rohini, Sector-5 – Jagan Institute of Management Studies||INR 15,90,000 (Total Fees)|
|Management Development Institute, Gurugram||INR 9,43,000|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – [IIFT], New Delhi||INR 9,39,000|
|IMI Delhi – International Management Institute, New Delhi||INR 9,11,850|
|IIM Rohtak – Indian Institute of Management||INR 8,35,000|
|Amity University, Noida||INR 6,08,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University – [JMI], New Delhi||INR 1,05,000|
Ranking of the Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
Several ranking agencies have released rankings for the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, as well as many other rankings such as the top MBA colleges in India. Some of the top MBA rankings are mentioned below.
NIRF Ranking of Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR 2021
The National Institutional Ranking Framework, a methodology adopted by the government of India under the HRD Ministry, is in charge of ranking the best educational institutions based on a variety of criteria.
- NIRF Ranking 2021 has ranked more than 19 MBA colleges from the Delhi NCR.
- According to the NIRF 2021 rankings, the Department of Management Studies at IIT Delhi is the best MBA College in Delhi NCR. Other colleges, such as MDI Gurgaon and IIM Rohtak, have been named among the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR for 2021.
- IIT Delhi has been ranked fifth in the NIRF Ranking 2021 list, indicating a significant improvement this year.
- IIT Delhi is followed by MDI Gurgaon and IIFT Delhi, which are ranked 11 and 25 among the best MBA colleges in the Delhi NCR, respectively.
- Amity University Noida, JMI Delhi, Birla Institute of Management Technology, and many more are among the top private MBA colleges ranked by NIRF Ranking 2021.
- IMI Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad were also named among the top MBA colleges in India by NIRF Ranking 2021, with rankings of 26 and 38, respectively.
|NIRF Ranking 2021||College Name||NIRF 2021 Score|
|5||Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||72.15|
|11||Management Development Institute, Gurugram||67.59|
|25||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||56.59|
|26||IMI Delhi – International Management Institute||56.26|
|28||IIM Rohtak – Indian Institute of Management||55.40|
|29||Amity University, Noida||55.09|
|36||Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]||52.39|
|38||IMT Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Technology||51.61|
|41||School of Management, BML Munjal University||50,05|
|43||FORE School of Management||49.34|
|44||Birla Institute of Management Technology||48.83|
|51||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||47.54|
|59||Jaipuria Noida – Jaipuria Institute of Management||46.32|
|71||JIMS Rohini, Sector-5 – Jagan Institute of Management Studies||43.92|
|76-100||LBSIM – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management||–|
|76-100||New Delhi Institute of Management||–|
|76-100||JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School||–|
|76-100||J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA||–|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: Admissions Criteria
Every year, various colleges in India’s national region release a cutoff list for students seeking MBA admission to their programs. The table below contains some of the cutoff scores released by these colleges for admission to their MBA programs.
|DMS IIT Delhi||90|
|IMI New Delhi||90|
|FMS New Delhi||98|
|Fore School of Management, Delhi||85|
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR based on Entrance Exam
Common MBA entrance exams are used to determine admission to top MBA colleges in Delhi. Some institutes also give admissions on a direct basis. Lists of colleges based on the entrance exam they accept are provided below.
The Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
CAT, or Common Admission Test, is India’s most popular management entrance exam.
- Every year, over 2 lakh Indian students take the CAT.
- For the CAT 2020 exam, the organizing body received approximately 2.44 lakh applications.
- Many top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, 220 to be exact, accept CAT scores.
The following is a list of the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR that accept CAT scores:
- Faculty of Management Studies [FMS], New Delhi
- Management Development Institute [MDI], Gurgaon
- Institute of Management Technology [IMT], Ghaziabad
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- Fore School of Management, New Delhi
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR That Do Not Require CAT
Many colleges also admit students through entrance exams such as the XAT and NMAT. These are recommended for students who did not take the CAT but still want to pursue an MBA from a reputable college.
These are the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR that do not require a CAT score.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade [IIFT], New Delhi
- School of Inspired Leadership [SOIL], Gurgaon
- Amity University, Noida
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
Top MBA Colleges Accepting MAT Scores in Delhi NCR
AIMA (All India Management Association) administers the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times a year.
- The exam admits students to over 600 MBA programs in India.
- The exam is given in both online and offline formats in February, May, September, and December.
- Every year, over 3 lakh students take the MAT exam.
The following are the top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR that accept MAT scores:
- School of Inspired Leadership [SOIL], Gurgaon
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Institute of Management Studies [IMS], Ghaziabad
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonepat
Best MBA Colleges in Delhi
For more information on MBA colleges, click here.