IIT Delhi MBA Selection Criteria:
Only candidates who meet the minimum CAT cutoff are considered for the PI shortlisting process.
|Category||VARC||DILR||Quant||Overall CAT percentile|
- Visit the website https://iimcat.ac.in and register for the CAT exam.
- Once the CAT results are declared, go to the DMS IIT Delhi website: dms.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on the “Admission” section and select the MBA program.
- Check the tentative dates and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Read the eligibility requirements and instructions carefully.
- Proceed with “New registration” to create an account.
- Log in to your account and fill out the application form with the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents, including a passport-sized photograph, signature, and CAT scorecard of 2020.
- Candidates have the option to apply for both the MBA and MBA (Telecom) programs.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1600 (General, GEN-EWS, and OBC) for one program or INR 3200 (General, GEN-EWS, and OBC) for two programs.
- Submit the completed application form.
- 10th-grade mark sheet.
- 12th-grade mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheets of all semesters and the degree certificate.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Photo ID card.
- Reserved category certificates (if applicable).
- Proof of work experience.
- Achievement documents, such as extracurricular achievements or participation in international Olympiads.
DMS IIT Delhi Executive MBA Admission Criteria 2023
DMS IIT Delhi offers the Executive MBA program in Technology Management. The program has a duration of 3 years and classes are held in the evening on 4-5 working days.
Candidates applying for the Executive MBA program must have a first-class or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology, Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), Statistics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce, or CA/ICWAI. A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required after the qualifying degree.
There is a 5% relaxation in eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
DMS IIT Delhi Executive MBA Selection Criteria
- The selection process for the IIT Delhi EMBA program in 2023 will consist solely of a Personal Interview round.
- Candidates will be evaluated based on the quality of their work experience, academic qualifications, and performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply for DMS IIT Delhi Executive MBA?
- Register on the official website.
- Fill out the Application Form, providing academic and work experience details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the application fee of INR 2500.
- Submit your application.
Note: Please ensure that you upload images in .jpg format.
List of Required Documents:
- 12th Grade Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificate for all Semesters
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card
- Reserved Category Certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of Work Experience
- Achievement Documents, such as Extracurricular Achievements, International Olympiad Participation, etc.
DMS IIT Delhi PhD Admission Criteria 2023
DMS IIT Delhi provides the opportunity to pursue a PhD degree in various research areas, including Economics, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain Management, and Strategy and Technology Management. The program has a minimum duration of 2 years for candidates with an M.Tech qualification and 3 years for those with a B.Tech or equivalent qualification. Candidates have a maximum of 7 years to submit their final thesis.
The eligibility criteria are presented in tabulated form for easy reference:
|Qualifying Degree||Minimum performance in the Qualifying degree||Qualification through national level exam requirements|
|General/ NC-OBC||SC/ST/PH||General/ NC-OBC||SC/ST/PH|
|M.Tech./M.E./M.D or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||55% marks or 5.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Nil||Nil|
|M.Sc./MBA/M.A./ MBBS or equivalent||60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||55% marks or 5.50 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/ICMR/DST-INSPIRE Fellowship|
|B.E or B.Tech equivalent||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||70% marks or 7.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale||Qualified GATE/CSIR/UGC NET/ICAR/DST INSPIRE Fellowship|
Part-time and Sponsored (full-time) Ph.D programs are open to employees of Public Sector Undertakings or Government Departments or Research and Development Organisations or Private Industries (approved by Faculty Boards). To be eligible for these programs, candidates must have at least 60% in their PG qualification and 70% in their Four years Bachelor’s qualification. The table below contains detailed information regarding work experience and qualification requirements.
|Qualifying Degree||Work Experience (Post Qualification)|
|M.E./M.Tech./M.S.(R)/M.D.or Equivalent||1 Year|
|B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.A./M.B.A./MBBSorequivalent, from CFTIs/Central Universities|
|B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.A./M.B.A./MBBSorequivalent, and working in IIT Delhi* (Project or Regular)*Through proper channel|
|B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.A./MBA/MBBSor equivalent,frominstitutionsotherthanCFTIs/Central Universities||2 Years|
- Part-time candidates from outside NCR are required to have a minimum residency of 6 months.
- Sponsored candidates need to provide a “Sponsorship Certificate,” while part-time candidates must obtain a “No Objection Certificate” from their organisation.
DMS IIT Delhi Ph.D. Selection Criteria:
Criteria for Shortlisting:
- Candidates with a B.Tech/B.E. degree must have a minimum of 75% or equivalent CGPA.
- For PG qualification, candidates with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade score (GPA) are shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI).
- For Full-Time Ph.D. with assistantship, candidates must have a GATE score of 300 or higher, or possess qualifications such as UGC (Lectureship or Research Fellowship), CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DST, and INSPIRE.
- Candidates with an M.Tech/ME/M.A./M.Sc. degree from IITs, B.E./B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc. degree from IITs/CFTIs, or an MBA degree from IITs or IISc (admission through JMET), with a minimum CGPA of 8.0, are exempted from the Entrance score requirement.
- For Part-Time and Full-Time sponsored candidates, the shortlisting criteria is a minimum of 10 years of work experience.
The final selection process for Ph.D. includes the evaluation of the Statement of Purpose (SOP) and performance in the Personal Interview, which is conducted online.
Note: SC/ST/PH students are offered a 5% relaxation in the criteria, and a minimum GATE score of 200.
DMS IIT Delhi Ph.D. Fellowship
DMS IIT Delhi provides Teaching/Research Assistantship as financial support to scholars pursuing their Ph.D. studies. Candidates with a B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech or equivalent qualification are offered INR 31,000 per month for the first two years of registration, and INR 35,000 per month for the following three years.
How to Apply for DMS IIT Delhi Ph.D.:
- Visit the DMS IIT Delhi website and access the Online Application Form.
- Register using your email ID and create a password.
- Log in using your ID and password.
- Fill in the form with your personal, academic, and relevant work experience details.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee, which is INR 200 for Ph.D.
- After successful payment, submit the form.
Documents required for the application:
- First and Last Page of Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Passport
- PAN Card
- Admission Offer letter
- Applicable Entrance exam scorecard
- Marksheet and Certificate of the qualifying exam
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsor Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)