Department of Management Studies- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi Admission Process
DMS IIT Delhi Admission:
DMS, IIT Delhi has secured 6th position by National Institutional Ranking Framework or NIRF in 2017 rankings. The college offers a two years full-time MBA and an MBA in Telecommunication Systems for postgraduate students and an MBA in Technology Management for working executives.
Along with these, it also provides a PhD programme in Management for research students on the doctoral level. Not only these but the DMS IIT Delhi also offers MDP programs for working professionals.
DMS IIT Delhi Admission Highlights
- For IIT Delhi MBA admission, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT scores. All applicants must have a graduation degree with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ ST) from any University, which is recognized by UGC.
- For Executive MBA IIT Delhi, applicants are shortlisted on the basis of CAT exam scores. All candidates should have a graduation degree with at least 60% aggregate marks and 55% for SC or ST candidates from any University, which is recognized by UGC along with minimum two years of work experience during post graduation is required.
- For PhD courses, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent having 70% marks and with a valid GATE, CAT, GRE scores. Also, the applicants should have a regular master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- For IIT Delhi MBA admission criteria for foreign national candidates can apply with valid GMAT or TOEFL scores. But the students must have 60% marks in aggregate or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale in bachelor’s degree from approved universities or institutions of their respective nation.
DMS IIT Delhi Admission Schedule
CAT 2019 Important dates
|CAT 2019 notification||July 28, 2019|
|CAT 2019 registration – Start date||August 7, 2019|
|CAT 2019 online application – End date||September 18, 2019|
|Re upload of photograph, in case of mistakes in earlier CAT 2019 application form||Sep 2019 – Last week – expected on 25 Sep 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of admit card||October 23, 2019|
|CAT 2019 Examination date||November 24, 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of answer Key||4th week of December 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Result announcement||January 7, 2020|
Important Dates for IIT Delhi MBA application form 2019
|Start of the application process||06-Jan-2019|
|Last date to apply for IIT Delhi MBA||27-Jan-2019|
|WAT & Personal Interview||20-Feb-2019 to 07-Apr-2019|
|Declaration of results||29-Apr-2019|
|Commencement of program||
DMS IIT Delhi Admission and Eligibility
PG Course Admission Process
|Specialization||IIT Delhi MBA Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Marketing||
– Applicants must have a graduation degree with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ ST) from any University which is recognized by UGC
– Candidates in final year can also apply
– Applicants must appear for CAT exam
– For Executive MBA minimum, two years of work experience post graduation is required
Shortlisting is done on the basis of CAT score followed by Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview
|HR & OB|
|MBA Telecom||Telecom Management|
Candidates will be selected based on Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview which will be conducted by IIT Delhi
DMS IIT Delhi Doctoral Course Admission Process
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent having 70% marks and having a valid GATE/CAT/GRE score
– Integrated or regular master’s degree from a recognized university having at least 60% marks
– M.Sc/ M.A/ M.Com/ LLM/ MCA/ CA or equivalent degree with 60% marks
– Valid CAT/ AIMA/ GATE/ UGC-NET JRF or Fellowship score
Applicants will be called for general aptitude test and Personal Interview for final selection