Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of an ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. With its roots dating back to 1997, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode started with a batch of 42 students but has grown tremendously over the years with a current batch strength of 356 odd students, making it the fastest growing management school in the country.
- The Institute today is a leader in Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), conducting the largest number of programmes (18) and is the major QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) Centre of the All Indian Council of Technical Education, in the field of management education.
- The Institute has a strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries.
The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode offers many postgraduate and fellow courses and other courses in the management field:
- Post Graduate Programme (PGP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme – Kochi Campus
- Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
Eligibility for PGPM Courses:
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/ PWD) from a recognised university
- Selection Criteria – Score in CAT followed by a Personal Interview
Eligibility for EPGP Courses:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 50% (40% for SC/ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate or,CA/ ICWA/ CS.
- Three Years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial or Professional experience is a must after successful completion of Graduation.
- Selection Criteria – Qualified in EMAT/ CAT/ GMAT followed by an Interview
Eligibility for FPM:
- PG degree in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech etc.) with at least 55% (50% for Reserved Categories) marks in aggregate. OR
- CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% (45% for Reserved Categories) marks or equivalent. MBBS or LL.B degree holders with at least 55% (45% for Reserved Categories) marks. Candidates with B.Tech., BE degree with at least 60% (55% for Reserved Categories) marks are also eligible to apply.
- Selection Criteria – Score in CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC-NET/JRF
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM]||2 years||18.50 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Executive Post Graduate Programme [EPGP]||2 years||10.00 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT, EMAT|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management [EPGCSM]||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management and Analytics||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Financial Management||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Operations Management||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
|Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management||1 year||2.60 Lakhs|
The PGP batch of 2016-18 of IIM Kozhikode was offered highest salary package of Rs. 52 lakh per annum for an overseas role. Whereas, the average package recorded by the Institute for the batch stood at Rs. 17.76 lakh per year.
IIM Kozhikode Final Placements 2018 Highlights:
PGP Batch size of IIM Kozhikode - 382
Number of students who opted out of placements - 11
Number of students who remained unplaced - 4
Total number of Companies that hired students from IIM Kozhikode - 178
Number of first-time recruiters at the institute - 133+
Average salary recorded by IIM Kozhikode in final placements - Rs. 17.76 LPA
Highest salary offered at IIM Kozhikode (international) - Rs. 52 LPA
|Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package||Average Package|
Arthur D Little, Value Labs, Avendus Capital, Ujjivan, Axis Securities, Think & Learn, Bharat Forge, Standard Chartered-IGP, Britannia, Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Casio, Crompton Greaves, RBL Bank, GMR Group, Reckitt Benckiser, Madura Coats and Optum-UHG. etc.
|52.10 LPA||17.80 LPA|
Accenture Strategy , American Express , Asian Paints , Aspect Ratio , Axis Bank , BCG , Bajaj Auto , CRISIL , Capgemini , Citibank , Cognizant , Deloitte , Deutsche Bank, , EMC etc., Godrej , HCL , HPPCL , KPMG , Nomura , PWC , Philips , RPG , Raymond , SBI , Shell IT , TCS , TCS BPS , Tata Steel , Ujaas Energy , Wipro , Yes Bank , Yes Bank
|37 LPA||17.65 LPA|
AMUL , Airtel , Boston Consulting Group , Britannia , IndiaMart , JP Morgan Chase , KPMG , Mahindra , Microsoft , Nestle etc., Sun Pharma
|The Times Group||8|
Infrastructure and Facilities
IIMK college provides many world-class facilities as well as state-of-the-art infrastructure. Some essential facilities which IIMK delivers are thirteen well-constructed hostels with a capacity of more than 800 students, computer centre, classrooms, canteen, and numerous amenities are within walking distance of the hostel, washing machines and TV facility are available in all hostels. Central air-conditioned library, full Wi-Fi enabled campus.
|IIM Kozhikode Merit Scholarship||Based on academic and extra-academic activities||Rs. 25,000|
|IIM Kozhikode Need BasedFinancial Assistance||Family income up to Rs. 1.0 Lakh||100% reimbursement of tuition fee|
|Family income Rs.1.0 Lakh to Rs. 1.50 Lakh||75% reimbursement of tuition fee|
|Family income Rs. 1.50 Lakh to Rs. 2.0 Lakh||50% reimbursement of tuition fee|
|Yes Bank Future Ready Scholarship||As prescribed by Yes Bank||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Central Sector Scholarship for SC Students||Based on annual parental income for the previous financial year. The maximum income limit is Rs. 4.50 Lakh||Tuition fee, other non-refundable charges, lodging & boarding expense, books & stationery expense, IT cost, for 1st year are reimbursed|
|Central Sector Scholarship for ST Students||Based on annual parental income for the previous financial year. The maximum income limit is Rs. 4.50 Lakh||Tuition fee, other non-refundable charges, lodging & boarding expense, books & stationery expense, IT cost, for 1st year are reimbursed|
|Merit-cum-means Scholarship||Students belonging to minority communities, maximum limit of income for the previous financial year is Rs. 2.50 Lakh||100% tuition fees reimbursement|
|Rajarshee Sahu Maharaj Scholarship||Offered by Government of Maharashtra to the students belonging to Maharashtra,maximumincome 200000||100% tuition fees reimbursement|
|Freeship||The maximum parental income for the previous financial year is Rs. 2.0 Lakh||Full fee reimbursement|
|Post-matric Scholarship||SC student belonging to Kerela; maximum parental income Rs. 2.0 Lakh||Full fee reimbursement|
|Pratibha Scholarship||Parental income not more than Rs. 1.0 Lakh||Rs. 20,000|
|NTPC Scholarship||SC / ST / PwD categories||Rs. 1,500 per month for 2 years|
|NHFDC Scholarship||PwD categories||Upto Rs. 2.50 Lakh according to fees|
|Sir Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship||Academically outstanding with consistent academic record; among the top-15% of the class; should not have been awarded a full scholarship covering tuition and related fees from other organizations; should not be receiving stipend or any other financial assistance; should not have repeated any course||Rs. 1,00,000|
|SGGSC Talent Scholarship||Need Based||Fees waiver|
|OPJEMS Scholarship||Written test and personal interview||Rs. 1,50,000|
|Aditya Birla Group Scholarship||Personal interview||Rs. 1,75,000|