Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad Courses and Fees
IIM Ahmedabad Courses:
Like the other IIMs, IIM Ahmedabad offers masters’ degree programmes in management following the guidelines assigned in the Indian Institute of Management Bill, 2017. These include two-year full-time programmes (PGP), a one-year full-time residential programme for professionals with prior work experience (PGPX), and an ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management. IIM Ahmedabad also offers doctoral level fellowship programmes. The institute conducts a number of executive education and faculty development programmes.
IIM Ahmedabad Course Fee Highlights
- IIM Ahmedabad’s Post Graduate Programme in Management is one of its flagship course. The programme is two years long and costs INR 22 lakhs.
- The Food and Agri-business Management programme is IIM-A’s unique course. It is taught over a period of 2 years and costs INR 21.5 lakhs.
- The Executive Post Graduate Programme is worth an Executive MBA. The course is one year to complete and is worth INR 24.5 lakhs.
- The Faculty Development Programme is IIM-A’s flagship certification course. The programme is four months long and is priced at INR 2.12 lakhs.
- The Fellowship Programme set up by IIM Ahmedabad is a full-time four-year research course with groundbreaking course material and research work.
IIM Ahmedabad Courses, Eligibility and Fee
|Courses||Time||Eligibility||Fees (In INR)|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)||2 years||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline having a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of candidates belonging to any category like ST, SC, PWD, minimum marks are relaxed to 45%, or
– Candidates appearing for final year bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination or those who are awaiting results should produce a certificate from the head of the university or institution or from the director or from the principal certifying that the concerned candidate is appearing for final year examinations or waiting for results after graduation and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% for candidates belonging to SC or ST or PWD category) based on latest available grades or marks.
|Post Graduate Program in Food and Agri-Business Management (PGP-FABM)||2 years||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in agricultural-related subjects like agricultural sciences having a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of candidates belonging to SC or ST or DA category, minimum marks are relaxed to 45%, or,
– Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any non-agricultural discipline from a university or an institution but must have a strong interest in agriculture related sectors. or,
– Candidates appearing for final year’s bachelor degree or equivalent examination or those who are awaiting results should produce a certificate from the head of the university or institution or from the director or from the principal certifying that the concerned candidate is appearing for final year examinations or waiting for results after graduation and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% for candidates belonging to SC or ST or DA category) based on latest available grades or marks.
|Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)||1 year||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 15 years of study duration (10+2+3/4)
– Candidates must have a minimum age of 25 years as of 31st March on the year in which PGPX course commences
– Candidates must have a valid GMAT or GRE score.
– Candidates must have 4 years of work experience as on 31st March on the year in which PGPX course commences
|ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*)||2 years to 3 years||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or professional qualifications like ICWA or CA or CS having a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
– Candidates must have 3 years of full-time work experience as on 31st December of the previous year in which ePGP course commences.
– Candidates must have an age of at least 24 years when applying for the course
|INR 20 Lakh|
|Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)||4 years||– Candidates require a master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree. Candidates must complete at least three years’ bachelor course after completion of higher secondary examinations(10+2), or,
– Integrated master’s degree of four or five years in any discipline having minimum 55% marks after completion of higher secondary examinations(10+2), or,
-Professional qualification such as CS, ICWA, CA with minimum 55% marks. or,
– A 4 year bachelor’s degree having minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average, or
-Final year students can also apply.
|Faculty Development Programme (FDP)||2 months to 3 months||– Candidates must have teaching experience in management at post-graduate level or 2 years minimum research experience.
– Candidates having an age of less than 45 years is preferred.
|1.09 Lakh to 2.12 Lakh|
|Armed Forces Programme (AFP)||6 months||
Only Armed Forces Officers are eligible for this program
About ePGP Programme of IIMA .
e-Mode Post Graduate Programme (ePGP*) in Management is a two-year post-graduate diploma awarding, blended learning program (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered through Virtual Interactive Learning Platform (VILP) from IIMA. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking knowledge, skills, networking and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course is imparted over more than 850 hours of in campus and online classroom sessions and project work, and provides the participants with leadership skills for the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum.
The first year of the program is devoted to core courses. On completion of the core courses, each promote participant will need to choose electives from functional areas, such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, Strategy, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and IT Management, as well as cross-functional areas.
Placement support will not be provided.
Programme Features and Benefits:
- Rigorous and blended learning management programme offered by the top B-School of India.
- Award of Post Graduate Diploma by IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP. The identified technology partner (VCNow) is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management support.
- Specifically designed for junior, mid, and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite and Interactive Distance Learning.
- Participants selected through a rigorous process that includes a written test and interview.
- Quality interactions with experienced professionals and peer group learning.
- Classroom modules will be conducted in the IIMA Campus at different time-slots.
Duration: 2 years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years)
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel partner (VCNow). This technology allows participants to attend classes from centers across India, and in special cases using Direct to Device. The pedagogy will be a blend of case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations. Students are regularly and rigorously evaluated and graded, like other long duration programs. Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available to ePGP students.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 Years full time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2018.
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- Personal interview will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/CS/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized universities.
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016,2017, and 2018) or GMAT /GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. January 1, 2014 to April 30, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/GRE) will be invited for personal interview at IIMA campus or other cities decided by Institute.
*‘e’ stands for Electronic mode (Virtual Interactive Learning Platform).
|Application Fee – for ePGP||INR 20,00,000/-|
|Admission notification||February, 2019|
|Application closure date||May 31, 2019|
|Personal interview||June / July 2019|
|Campus module starts at IIMA||September 23, 2019|
|Studio modules starts on||October 03, 2019|
For further details please visit: http://www.iima.ac.in/web/epgp
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM]||2 years||25.08 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Faculty Development Programme [||4 months||2.06 Lakhs|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives||1 year||24.50 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management [PGP- FABM]||2 years||21.50 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Armed Forces Programme [AFP]||2 months||2.57 Lakhs|
|e-Mode Post Graduate in Management||2 years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years)||20.00 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT, GRE|