Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore Courses and Fees
IIM Bangalore Courses
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has Post Graduate Programmes in Management, Public Policy Management and Entrepreneurship Management, one Executive Post Graduate Programme and a Doctoral Fellowship in Management. Till 2018, IIMB was registered as a society and therefore could not offer degrees. However, since the implementation of the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017, the PG Programme taught by IIM Bangalore is held at par with an MBA.
Course Fee Highlights
- IIM Bangalore’s Post Graduate Programme in Management is one of its flagship course. The programme is two years long and costs INR 16.5 lakhs.
- The Public Policy Management programme is the first one of its kind to be implemented by an Indian Institute of Management. It is taught over a period of 1 year and costs INR 16.5 lakhs.
- The Executive Post Graduate Programme is worth an Executive MBA. The course is 2 years to complete and is worth INR 25.89 lakhs.
- The PG Programme in Entrepreneurship Management is the other IIMB flagship course. The programme is a couple of years long and is priced at INR 31.9 lakhs.
- The Fellowship Programme set up by IIM Bangalore is a full-time five-year course whose course material and research work have set up a benchmark across Asia.
IIM Bangalore Course Eligibility and Fees
|Course||Time||Eligibility||Total Fees (in INR)|
|PGP-PPM||1 year||> The applicants who are from the Government would be notified by the DoPT.
> For Non-Government candidates, the eligibility criteria is that they must be a Graduate (minimum 50% marks) with at least 4 years of work experience in a Public Policy domain.
|EPGP||1 year||The applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or equivalent grade points. They are required to have 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience after graduation.||25.89 lakhs|
|PGPEM||2 years||The candidate must have attained a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 50% marks) in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years post qualification work experience.||31.90 lakhs|
|PGPM||2 years||A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must follow the (10+2+3) norms.||16.50 lakhs|
|FPM||5 years||>A Master’s Degree or a five-year Integrated Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 % marks in the Bachelor’s as well in the Master’s degrees.
>A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50% marks.
>A 4 year Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks.
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGP]||2 years||21 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise & Management (PGPEM)||2 years||18.82 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT, GRE|
|Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy & Management (PGPPM)||1 year||28.28 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|
|Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)||1 year||29.24 Lakhs||CAT, GMAT|