Indian Institute of Management (IIM), AhmedabadOverview
Indian Institute of Management, (IIM) Ahmedabad was established in the year 1961 by Dr Vikram Sarabhai, Kasturbhai Lalbhai, and Ravi J. Matthai.
IIMA was set up as an institution that would be managed by a Society, the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act. The Institute was to be run by a Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society.
IIMA has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the nation to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad offers the following programmes in management:
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management (PGP- FABM)
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- One Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)
- Armed Forces Programme ( AFP)
- e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management
|QS Global (MBA Asian)||4|
|Qs Global (EMBA Asian)||13|
|Financial Times (Master in Management)||16|
|Financial Times (MBA)||29|