Best MBA colleges in Bengaluru
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore include IIM Bangalore, Christ University, Alliance School of Business, etc. There are more than 260 Management colleges in Bangalore offering MBA or PGDM out of which 213 are private while 21 are government colleges.
- IIM Bangalore is ranked 2nd by NIRF among the top MBA colleges in India. It is also ranked 36th by QS Global EMBA Ranking among the best MBA colleges in the world.
- MBA Admissions 2022 to top MBA colleges in Bangalore is done through popular entrance exams such as CAT, and GMAT. However, some private colleges in Bangalore accept scores of entrance exams conducted at the state level.
- The average for pursuing MBA courses in Bangalore is between INR 4,00,000 to INR 23,00,000 and it varies depending on the colleges/universities.
- Presidency University, CMR University, and XIME are some of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore in terms of fees, faculty, and placements.
- Some of the top private MBA colleges in Bangalore include XIME, AIMS Institutes, Christ University, and many others.
- Top MBA colleges in Bangalore have well-maintained placement cells, they provide good placement opportunities and the average placement package is around INR 12,00,000 per year.
- IIM Bangalore placements are considered the best in Bangalore. The highest recorded CTC received by the students is INR 55,40,000.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Tabulated below is the list of Top 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore along with the entrance exam accepted by them. The top list includes colleges like IIM Bangalore, Alliance School of Business, and Department Of Management Studies-IISc ( DMS IS).
|Colleges Name||MBA Seats|
|Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||480|
|School of Management, Presidency University, Bangalore||600|
|Christ University Bangalore||600|
|SIBM Bangalore – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management||300|
|Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research||180|
|Centre for Management Studies, Jain University||180|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Studies||120|
|Alliance School of Business||60|
|IFIM BUSINESS SCHOOL – Jagdish Sheth School of Management||120|
|MSRIM – MS Ramaiah Institute of Management||330|
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore with Fee Structure
There are many public as well as private institutions in Bangalore offering MBA/ PGDM courses. The average fees for MBA courses in Bangalore range from INR 6,00,000 to INR 23,00,000. Some of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore with fees structure are given below in the tabular chart:
|College/University Name||Average Annual Fees|
|IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management||7,66,670|
|TAPMI Manipal: T A Pai Management Institute||7,55,000|
|JAGSOM Bangalore: Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore||4,00,000|
|SIBM Bangalore: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management||8,10,000|
|XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship||5,00,000|
|M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||3,38,000|
|Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management||3,38,000|
|Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Bengaluru||4,50,000|
|Indus Business Academy - IBA Bangalore||4,81,000|
|RV Institute of Management, Bangalore||75,000|
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Rank wise
Every year, various ranking agencies release the list of top colleges in India divided into different categories like top MBA colleges in India. These rankings are based on different parameters like Faculty Quality, Perception of the University, Placements, and Research Support. Listed below are some of the rankings for top MBA colleges in Bangalore as released by different agencies.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore: NIRF Ranking 2022
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) releases the most authentic list of top universities in India every year. In the latest NIRF 2021 Ranking, the framework has ranked IIM Bangalore as the best MBA college in Bangalore 2021.
- IIM Bangalore, Christ University, and Alliance University are the only institutes that have managed to rank in the top 100 NIRF rankings in 2022.
- There are 5 MBA colleges in Bangalore that feature between 102-125 in the latest NIRF rankings 2022.
Tabulated below is the list of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore in 2021.
|NIRF Ranking 2022||College Name||NIRF Score|
|2||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||82.62|
|102-125||Indus Business Academy||-|
|102-125||Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research||-|
|102-125||St. Joseph`s Institute of Management||-|
|102-125||Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship||-|
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore: Placement Wise
Bangalore is the IT hub of India and thus provides good placement opportunities to MBA students.
- The average placement offers in top MBA colleges in Bangalore range from 130-150.
- IIM Bangalore got 488 offers for its 411 MBA students.
- SIBM Bangalore saw 150+ companies visiting the campus this year while XIME Bangalore saw an influx of 70 management recruiters.
For more information on MBA colleges, click here.