I am Rashi Gupta (Application ID: 627029), an applicant for the PGDM programme.
I am writing regarding my PI slot booking. I realised that I missed the slot booking deadline due to a technical oversight and have already sent emails and raised queries on the portal but have not yet received a response. I also tried reaching the helpline multiple times but was unable to connect.
I remain extremely interested in participating in the selection process and would be very grateful if my request could kindly be reviewed. I am specifically seeking consideration for a Mumbai PI slot on 2nd March or any later available date as my home is shifting.
Please please guide me. I would sincerely appreciate your guidance on the next steps.
Dear Admissions Team,
My name is Shivani Singh. My XAT registration number is XAT2694495. My GIM Application Number is - 676038.
I appeared for the GIM WAT on 8th Feb’26, but I was unable to book a PI slot before the published deadline of 11 February.
I am still very interested in the interview process. I wanted to check if there is any possibility of getting a PI slot or being considered in the next phase. I would be grateful for any guidance on this.
Kindly let me know if there are any options available or additional steps I should take.
Does being a CA qualify me for GIM’s Achiever’s Round?
GIM lists programme-specific achievements for the Achiever’s Round, and I think CA holders are mentioned. Does this apply to all programmes or only BIFS? And do I still need a CAT/XAT score?
Is it true GIM’s application fee goes up closer to the deadline?
GIM’s FAQ says early applications cost less, roughly half of what you pay on the last day. Is it worth applying now, before I even know my CAT score? Does applying early change anything else?
What is GAAT and when is it for the GIM Big Data Analytics programme?
I’m interested in PGDM-BDA. I see a GIM Analytics Aptitude Test mentioned — what does it cover and when is it?
GIM students — is the campus as peaceful as it looks, or is it isolating?
The campus looks beautiful in photos. But it’s away from Panaji. How does that feel day to day? Honest takes please.
Does GIM take the better of CAT and XAT scores?
I’m writing both CAT and XAT. Does GIM automatically use whichever score is better, or do I choose which one to submit in the form?
GIM says no donation, reservation or management quota. Does that matter to you?
GIM states admission is purely merit-based. How much does a school’s admissions policy factor into your choice?