Indian Institute of Management, (IIM) Indore Admission Process
IIM Indore Admission Process:
Since its inception in 1996, IIM Indore has proven time and again why it is only one of India’s most desired business schools. IIM-I takes in only the best of the best. The institute conducts a long and stringent admission process. Each of the major courses offered by the institution has a specific set of admission criteria. The application form can be found on IIM-I’s official website (https://www.iimidr.ac.in/).
IIM Indore Admission Highlights
- IIM Indore considers separate tests results for their various programmes. The details of which are listed below
- Post Graduate Programme in Management and Human Resource Management: CAT (domestic), GMAT (overseas), IIM-I Admission Test.
- A non-refundable fee is charged at the time of application. For General candidates, the amount charged is INR 1,900 while for SC, ST and PwD candidates, the amount charged is INR 950.
- Irrespective of the number of institutes the candidate is applying for, they have to pay the registration fee only once.
- IIM will conduct the online CAT 2019 in mid-November 2019.
- CAT will be conducted in over 147 cities with each candidate having the preference to choose at least one of the four cities.
IIM Indore Admission Schedule
CAT 2019 Important dates
|CAT 2019 notification||July 28, 2019|
|CAT 2019 registration – Start date||August 7, 2019|
|CAT 2019 online application – End date||September 18, 2019|
|Re upload of photograph, in case of mistakes in earlier CAT 2019 application form||Sep 2019 – Last week – expected on 25 Sep 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of admit card||October 23, 2019|
|CAT 2019 Examination date||November 24, 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of answer Key||4th week of December 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Result announcement||January 7, 2020|
IIM Indore Admission Process
IIM Indore UG Course Admission Process
|Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)||Management||– Candidates must complete 10 + 2 examinations before applying
– Applicants have to give an Entrance test conducted by IIM Indore
|Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of students’ proficiency in academics and extracurricular activities as well as the entrance exam score
– Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview before final selection
IIM Indore PG Course Admission Process
|Post Graduate Programme (PGP)||Finance, Marketing, Operations||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognised university and minimum 50% aggregate marks in graduation (45% for SC and ST)
– Applicants in final year can also apply provided they have 50% average marks
or equivalent grade till their latest examination
– Candidates must have a valid CAT score
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT score, previous academic performance as well as WAT and PI score
Academic performance – 20%
CAT score – 20%
WAT – 20%
PI – 40%
|Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)||Finance, Marketing, Operations, Strategy|
|Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)||Human Resource Management|
|Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)||Management||– Applicants must have 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade in bachelor’s degree.
– A valid GMAT score
– Candidates must have minimum five years of professional working experience
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of GMAT score and personal interview and any other criteria as decided by the admission committee for that academic year.|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives in Mumbai (PGP-MX)||Management||– Candidates must have a graduation degree or its equivalent
– Applicants must have at least five years of professional working experience
|Candidates have to fill an online application form after which there will be a personal interview for shortlisted applicants|
|Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA)||Business Analytics||– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
– Minimum 1+ years work experience
|General Management Programme For Working Professionals in Dubai and Indore||General Management||Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic background,
Professional experience and First-come, first-served basis
|General Management Programme for Executives||General Management||– For People with Professional Qualifications – At least 2 Years of work experience
– For Post Graduate Degree -At least 3 years of work experience
– For other degree holders- (B.Sc., B.Com, B.A.): At least 5 years of work experience
– For diploma holders: At least 10 years of work experience
|Certificate Course in Business Management for Defence Officers||Business Management||Officers of all ranks from Captain to Brigadier equivalent only are eligible for this course||Candidates are selected by Director General of Resettlement (DGR) based on the applications received by them|
IIM Indore Research Course Admission Process
|Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)||Management||A master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at
least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree
after completion of 10+2 examinations.
– Five years of integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 55% marks
– Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA or CS with a minimum of 55% marks in Graduation degree
– Applicants also have to give an entrance exam called Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by IIM Indore
|The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview
Research Aptitude Test – 40%
Personal Interview – 60%
|Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)||Management (Industry)
|– Applicants must have 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade in bachelor’s degree.
– Candidates must have at least 5 years of work experience
Candidates will be selected based on academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest and Personal Interview