IIM Mumbai, formerly known as NITIE, is a public management institute situated in Mumbai, has been recognised as an Ivy-League B-School in India for the past five decades by the MHRD. The institute has recently been ranked 7th by NIRF 2023 and 7th by IIRF 2023 in the Management Category. The fee for IIM Mumbai's MBA programs is INR 14,63,000 for the two-year programs. For the batch of 2023, the average package at NITIE Mumbai was INR 27.75 LPA, with the highest package offered being INR 78.20 LPA.
The final merit list for NITIE Mumbai was released on May 5, 2023. Candidates can view their results by visiting the official website. Admissions for MBA programs at IIM Mumbai are going to start soon.
As for the placements for the year 2023, IIM Mumbai (NITIE) has recorded the highest package of INR 78.20 LPA and an average package of INR 27.75 LPA.
Below are some key highlights of IIM Mumbai:
- Established in 1963, IIM Mumbai is a public management institute located on a 67-acre campus.
- The institute offers 19 courses and has a total faculty of 54.
- The MBA fees for the two-year MBA programs is INR 14,63,000.
- IIM Mumbai has been ranked 7th in the Management category by NIRF 2023.
- The institute offers scholarships to financially weak students, with a 30% to 50% waiver in tuition fees. ST/SC candidates with an annual income below 4.5 lakh are exempted from paying tuition fees.
- In 2023, the highest package offered at NITIE Mumbai was INR 78.20 LPA, and the top recruiters included Asian Paints, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, and Bajaj Auto.
IIM Mumbai Mumbai Ranking
IIM Mumbai has been ranked 7th by NIRF 2023, among the top management institutes in India. The other ranking is mentioned below:
IIM Mumbai Important Dates 2023
|PGDIM / PG|