SPJIMR Admission 2024
SP Jain’s PGPM program is scheduled to commence on December 3, 2023. The admission process for SP Jain’s PGDM, PGDM-BM & GMP programs is currently open, with the application deadline set for November 24, 2023. Applications for SP Jain’s PGPGM program for the 2024 batch have also begun. For SP Jain’s FPM program, the admission window is open, and the deadline for applications is February 13, 2024.
Online interviews for PGDM candidates of the 2023 batch are currently in progress, and classes are set to begin on November 30, 2023. SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions to the PGPFMB, PGEMP, PGPDM, PG Executive, and PGP-MBM programs are open on a rolling basis. The CAT 2023 results are anticipated to be released in January 2024, and the NMAT 2023 exam is scheduled to take place between October 10 and December 19, 2023.
The placements for SP Jain’s PGDM program in 2023 concluded with an impressive highest package of INR 77.8 LPA and an average package of INR 33.02 LPA. Similarly, the PGPM Placements for 2023 at SPJIMR have been completed, with an average package recorded at INR 25.89 LPA..
The SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions for PGDM is based on CAT or GMAT scores. Shortlisting of applicants is conducted considering their profiles and scores in the CAT/GMAT exam. Candidates who meet the criteria are further shortlisted for two rounds of personal interviews. The final selection process takes into account various parameters, such as academic record, entrance test scores (CAT/GMAT), work experience, and performance in the personal interviews.
SP Jain Important Dates 2024
|CAT Registration Starts
||August 2, 2023
|CAT Registration Ends
||September 20, 2023
|CAT Admit Card
||November 7, 2023
|CAT Exam Date
||November 26, 2023
SP Jain MBA Important Dates 2024
|PGDM / PGDM BM
|Last Date to Apply
||November 24, 2023
|Round 1 Interview (Online)
||January – February 2024 (Tentative)
|Round 2 Interview (in-person)
||February – March 2024 (Tentative)
||March 24, 2024 (Tentative)
||June 20, 2024 (Tentative)
SP Jain PGPM Important Dates 2024
|Application Opens (Phase III)
||August 1, 2024 (Tentative)
|Last Date to Apply
||October 2, 2024 (Tentative)
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates
||October 10, 2024 (Tentative)
||Mid October to End October 2024 (Tentative)
|Commencement of Program
||December 2024 (Tentative)
SP Jain GMP Important Dates 2024
|Last Date to Apply for SPJIMR GMP Application
||July 31, 2023
||September 30, 2023
||November 24, 2023
|Last Date to Apply to Partner School Application
||August 10, 2023
||October 10, 2023
||November 30, 2023
SP Jain PGPGM Important Dates 2024
||April 26, 2024 (Tentative)
|Interviews at Delhi and Mumbai
||April 29, 2024 (Tentative)
||August 2024 (Tentative)
SP Jain EP-BM Important Dates 2024
||May 2024 (Tentative)
SP Jain PGMPW Important Dates 2024
||August 1 – October 12, 2023
||August 1 – October 21, 2023
||August 1 – December 16, 2023
|NMAT Exam Dates
||October 10 – December 19, 2023
|NMAT Registration Retake
||October 11 – December 16, 2023
|NMAT Retake Scheduling
||October 11 – December 16, 2023
|NMAT Last Date for Scorecard Download
||March 31, 2024
SP Jain FPM Important Dates 2024
|Last Date to Apply
||February 13, 2024
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT Online Exam)
||March 23, 2024
||April 1 – 25, 2024
||1st Week of May 2024
|Batch Inauguration & Commencement
||June 6, 2024
SPJIMR Mumbai PDGM/ MBA Admission 2024
SPJIMR offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a full-time residential Program for 2 years duration. This course is deemed equivalent to an MBA degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in bachelor’s degree.
- Work experience is not compulsory, but freshers as well as professionals with less than 5 years work experience can apply.
- Valid CAT or GMAT score.
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for PGDM Selection
- Candidates are shortlisted based on profile.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualifying score in CAT/GMAT. The qualifying cut off is given in table below:
||Sectional Cut off
- Interviews Shortlist: Institutes shortlist the first section of candidates for the first interview process. The criteria for shortlisting process are:
- Consistency of academic record
- Relevance of work experience for the specialisation
- Versatility and achievements
Note: Performance in 10th, 12th grade and every year of graduation considered in academic record.
- Second Phase Shortlists: After submission of entrance test score by the shortlisted candidates, they are called for a second PI round based on profile as well as performance in the entrance test.
- Selection List: After interview, institute declares selection list on merit basis as per composite score of the candidates. The composite score includes parameters such as:
- Applicant’s profile
- Academic record
- Entrance test scores (CAT/ GMAT)
- Relevance of work experience (if any)
- Two rounds group interviews Performance
SPJIMR PGDM How to Apply?
- Visit SP Jain Institute of Management & Research website.
- Check Admission section
- Click on PGDM “Apply Now”
- Register with valid email ID, personal details, current state and phone number
- Fill the application form with CAT/GMAT score, and academic background details
- Pay application fee of INR 1500
SPJIMR Mumbai PGPM Admission 2024
PGPM program at SP Jain Institute of Management & Research , Mumbai is 15 months including 3 months online learning. The course includes Functional courses and Individual growth in management fundamentals.
SPJIMR PGPM Eligibility
- Candidates with 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree are eligible.
- Must have minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates with CAT (2021, 2022 & 2023) and GMAT (Jan 01, 2021 to Dec 31, 2023) are eligible.
- Candidates need to submit work experience and entrance score card copy.
- 10th, 12th grade and every year of graduation Performance considered in academic record.
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for PGPM Selection
- Candidates are selected based on their profile.
- Candidates profile is evaluated based on factors such as :
- Academic record
- Relevance of work experience in specialisation applied for.
- Versatility & Achievements
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
SPJIMR PGPM How to Apply?
- Visit Admission section of SPJIMR portal
- Click on PGPM “Apply Now”
- Register with valid personal details.
- Verify given information.
- Fill up the form with necessary information.
- Upload documents such as marksheets, work experience proof, and Entrance score card within given deadlines.
- Pay INR 1500 as application fee through online payment mode.
- Submit the application
SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions for GMP 2024
SPJIMR provides Global Management Program (GMP) partners with 3 B-Schools in Europe and US, respectively. In the course, the Master thesis and internships are intertwined for better corporate acceptance. GMP is a 6 months course at SPJIMR followed by 6 – 18 months in partner schools.
SPJIMR GMP Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s can apply.
- Minimum valid score of GMAT/GRE/ CAT/XAT
- For candidates without valid GMAT/GRE/ CAT/XAT, can apply for GMP as a deferred candidate.
- Freshers and Work experience candidates are eligible.
- It is necessary to fill up online applications in both SP Jain and partners schools for the GMP program.
Note: For Robert Smith School of Business language proficiency is required.
(a) IELTS score: Minimum 7
(b) TOEFL score: Minimum 100
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for GMP Selection
- Candidates need to submit an application form in SPLIMR and partners schools for the GMP program.
- The application form is time-consuming due to several stages such as psychometric questions, video interviews, and letter of recommendations.
- Both SP Jain and partner schools go through the application details and call candidates for an interview, if eligible.
- Interview round is the initial scrutiny of the GMP admission.
- Interview is held at SP Jain, Mumbai campus, where partner schools representatives remain present.
- Both schools jointly declared the selection list of candidates for GMP admission.
- Finally, once, admission is offered to the candidates, the track of GMP courses will be clear to them.
SPJIMR GMP Cut off
The minimum GMAT/GRE/XAT/CAT score required to be eligible for GMP program is given below:
SPJIMR GMP Admission: How to Apply?
- Visit SPJIMR portal.
- Click on “Admission”
- Select GMP Program “Apply Now”
- Register with Mobile number and email Id
- Verify the information
- Fill application form with required information.
- Also fill applications for Partner schools.
- Pay application form fee with SPJIMR application.
- Submit online form of SPJIMR and partner schools
Note: Candidates only need to pay application fee with SPJIMR application.
SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions for PGMPW 2024
PGMPW is offered exclusively for women candidates who have a career break for more than 1 year. This is a fully residential program at SPJIMR Mumbai campus for 11 months.
SPJIMR PGMPW Eligibility
- Candidates must have a minimum 4 years of work experience.
- Must have more than 1 year of career break.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university is mandatory.
- Valid GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT score
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for PGMPW Selection
- Selection process is designed to evaluate the readiness of the candidate to return to corporate career.
- The selection process assess the following abilities in the candidates:
- Desire to learn
- Leadership potential
- Value sensitivity
- Academic ability
- Emotional maturity
- Candidates are shortlisted for interview based on minimum eligibility requirement.
- Candidates will have to submit a Statement of Purpose (SoP) before the interview.
- SoP must highlight reasons for PGMPW application and alignment of long term goals with reasons.
- Candidates need to appear in group interview, and personal interview.
- Final selected candidates will be communicated directed by SPJIMR through mail.
- It is followed by offer acceptance and registration fee payment by the selected candidates.
- Lastly, candidates need to pay first installment of the program, along with documents.
SPJIMR PGMPW Admission: How to Apply?
- Visit SPJIMR official website.
- Click on Admission
- Next tab on “Apply Now” below PGMPW
- Complete application form registration with mail id and phone number.
- Verify the details.
- Fill up the application form with academic and work experience details.
- Pay application form fees.
- Submit the application form.
SPJIMR Mumbai PGPFMB Admission 2024
Post Graduate Program in Family Managed Business (PGP-FMB) is an innovative course designed to train new entrants in family business. This program has more than 3500 alumni bases from different countries.
SPJIMR PGPGMB Eligibility
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Should be atleast 2nd generation members of family managed businesses which candidate will inherit.
- Must have business knowledge and acumen.
- Must have atleast 1 year experience in family business.
- Must have a mentor to support in the entire course duration.
- Must have a certain size of business.
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for PGPGMB Selection
- Candidates need to appear in an online aptitude test called the Psychometric Test.
- Next, candidates will be called for a 1 or 2 round interview and Assessment.
- For assessment, candidates need to present a brief presentation about business and future plans.
- The selection of the candidate consist of 3 parameters that are further distributed into criteria:
- The candidate
- His/Her Business
- The Mentor
SPJIMR PGPFMB How to Apply?
- Candidates need to apply online through the SPJIMR admission section.
- Click on “Apply Now” below the PGPFMB course.
- Fill up the application form with education, and family business details.
- Pay application form fee
- Submit the form within the given deadline.
SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions for PGEMP 2024
PGEMP offers 5 batch admission in a year that is offered in modular format for 21 months. The program is accredited by AMBA UK.
SPJIMR PGEMP Eligibility
- Middle-senior management executives with minimum 5 years work experience are eligible.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in Bachelors’ and all major exams.
- Candidates with Diploma degree must have minimum 10 years work experience.
- Candidates must have company support providing time-off for contact session classes.
- Candidates’ company must appoint a senior manager as Mentor.
- May or may not sponsor the fee.
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for PGEMP Selection
The selection process is held in Mumbai campus including:
- Test of Reasoning
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Note: Applicants from partner companies, the admission process will be considered through the HR Department of respective company.
SPJIMR PGEMP How to Apply?
- Visit SPJIMR Admission section
- Check PGEMP Admission details through “Read More”
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Register and Verify personal information
- Fill up application form with academic, work experience, and company details
- Pay application fee of INR 1200
- Submit the application form within the deadline.
- Work experience proof.
- Sponsorship/forwarding letter from respective employers.
- Marksheets and certificates of X, XII, Graduation, and Post Graduation
- Application fee receipt
SPJIMR Mumbai Course Admissions for FPM 2024
SPJIMR also offers a full time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in various disciplines of management. The duration of FPM courses is 4 years.
SPJIMR FPM Eligibility
- Candidates must have Master’s degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates with 4 or 5 years integrated Master’s degree in any discipline are eligible with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates with professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS must have minimum 55% marks.
- Must have minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination.
- Valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET(Management paper)/MAT/XAT/PET score
- Preferable 3 year work experience with relevant specialisation will be considered.
- Candidates with significant work experience for more than 10 year are also eligible.
SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Criteria for FPM Selection
- The shortlisting panel of SPJIMR look in following factors while shortlisting applicants:
- Academic qualifications
- Work experience
- Fit with the institute’s research profile and its mission
- All shortlisted candidates need to appear in compulsory Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview.
- Based on RAT and PI performance, the final selection list is declared.
SPJIMR FPM Admission: How to Apply?
- Candidates will have to fill up an online application form at SPJIMR portal.
- FPM resume must include qualifying course grades.
- Must provide valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/NET Mgt./MAT/XAT score
- Need to submit SoP for stating the reason for aspiring to pursue the course.
- Indicate and elaborate research interest.
- 3 Recommendation Letters are mandatory among which one must be academic recommendation.
- Submit the form with online payment of INR 500.