T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal Overview
TAPMI is one of the top business schools in India that strives to excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice. It aims to nurture and develop global leaders and wealth creators through its full-time postgraduate management courses.
The T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) boasts of a legacy of 36 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity, and zeal to excel in every aspect of life. The Institution is proud of its unbroken 34 years of placement record and 5000+ alumni, of which one-fifth are currently leading at CXO levels.
TAPMI is accredited by both The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International (www.aacsb.edu) and Association of MBAs (AMBA) (https://associationofmbas.com/). It is consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India. TAPMI shines in the recent QS Masters in Management category with TOP 150 rank for the consecutive year.
TAPMI believes in Experiential Learning and facilitates students to explore themselves. The programs (academic as well as extra-curricular) are designed to enable students recognize their strengths throughout their two-year stay at TAPMI. Modules such as BrandScan, LADC, SMIC, Samnidhy, TAPMI Finance Lab, QOTB and student clubs & committees ensure that every student gets ample opportunity to develop into a multi-faceted industry-ready manager.
The leading business school TAPMI was established as the Manipal Institute of Management in the year 1980. However, in the next year i.e. 1981, the college was renamed as T.A. PAI Management Institute after its founder - Late Shri Tonse Ananth Pai (T.A. Pai).
Over the years, the TAPMI has managed to carve a niche for itself and become one of the most sought-after management colleges in the country.
TAPMI offers four post-graduate management programs viz., Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM - Banking and Financial Services, PGDM – Human Resource Management, and PGDM – Marketing.
Moreover, T.A. PAI Management Institute Manipal boasts of a 44-acre CISCO enabled state-of-the-art campus with modern facilities and amenities, including the largest finance lab powered by Bloomberg and an application-oriented, highly qualified faculty.
With a legacy of around four decades and an aim to excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice, the institute has successfully contributed to the talent pool of the country over the years.
For aspiring students, TAPMI has announced 50 scholarships of around INR 2.3 crores under Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship scheme.
T.A. PAI Management Institute offers a number of programs viz. Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Ph.D., and Executive Education, along with many International Collaborations & Partnerships.
Those seeking Admission for Batch 2021-2023, in management programs, can apply for any of the following four TAPMI PGDM courses.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): TAPMI's flagship two-year, full-time postgraduate program with a focus on experiential learning to help students excel in their careers.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS): It is a two-year, full-time postgraduate program that aims to build professionals who possess the requisite skills and knowledge about banking and finance.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM): It is a two-year, full-time postgraduate program to develop transformational HR leaders who can excel in the corporate domain. This HR program has been designed in collaboration with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – the world’s largest HR professional society.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing (PGDM-Marketing): It is a two-year, full-time postgraduate program for developing professionals who can lead delivery-based sales teams without any hassle.
T.A. PAI Management Institute provides 50 scholarships to deserving candidates worth approximately INR 2.3 crores.
TAPMI CAT cut off 2020: 85 percentile, XAT cut-off 2021: 85 percentile, GMAT cutoff: 630, Graduation: 60 percent, XII: 60 percent, X: 60 percent.
- Shortlisted candidates then need to undergo the Admission Process - Stage 2. It comprises of the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), Collaborative Problem-Solving Ability, and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final Selection of the candidate is based on CAT / XAT / GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + EPT Score + MGD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
Please note that shortlisting for each course is separate and independent of the other programs. Hence, a candidate getting shortlisted for one program does not guarantee their shortlisting for other programs offered by TAPMI.
TAPMI College is located in the internationally renowned university town of Manipal in the state of Karnataka. The management institute boasts of a state-of-the-art campus spread across 44 acres of scenic space.
The CISCO enabled campus is replete with modern-day facilities and amenities that ensure the overall development of students.
Some of the facilities of the amazing TAPMI Campus with world-class ICT infrastructure and modern audio-video systems are:
- Air-conditioned Classrooms
- Finance Lab
- Seminar Hall
- Knowledge Centre
- State-of-the-art Gym
- Sports (Cricket Nets, Table Tennis and Basketball Court)
- Utilities (Medicare, Convenience Store, Housekeeping & Laundry Service, ATM)
Address: T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
P.B. No. 9, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0820 270 1010/ 1070/ 1080/ 1090
Mobile: +91 9482701000
|CSR GHRDC (Private Supreme B-Schools)||4|
|CSR GHRDC (Private B-Schools in Karnataka)||1|
|QS World University Rankings||101+ Band|
|Business Today (Overall)||19|
|Outlook (Private B-Schools in India)||7|