ICFAI Business School, (IBS) Hyderabad
IBS, Hyderabad was established in the year 1995. It is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, which was recognised as a Deemed University by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). IBS campuses are located in Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Pune. IBS Hyderabad offers two-years, full-time Management courses to prepare the students and equip them for successful corporate careers.
- IBS, Hyderabad was re-accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Standards). CRISIL had rated this institute with A**.
- It has MoUs with fifteen institutions in the UK, USA, Australia, and Malaysia.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Post Graduate Program in Analytics
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad Admission 2019:
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad is a deemed to be a university which was established in 1985. It was introduced as Faculty of Management under ICFAI Foundation for Higher Research (IFHE), Hyderabad. At present, it offers UG, PG and PhD degrees in the field of Management.
- IBS, Hyderabad offers a full-time 3-year BBA course at UG level, 2-year MBA and Part-time Executive MBA at PG level.
- It also offers part-time and full-time PhD program along with a part-time PG program in Analytics.
- The application form can be filled online as well as offline.
- For BBA, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised board.
- Admission is offered by merit in the last qualifying examination followed by an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for MBA and Executive MBA program.
- Students have to appear in ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) to secure admission to the MBA program. CAT/ GMAT and NMAT by GMAC qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
- To apply for Ph.D., the candidates must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognised university.
- The score in IBSAT and performance in the interview is the minimum criteria for admission to a PhD program.
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 years||14.04 Lakhs||IBSAT, CAT, NMAT, GMAT|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 years||7.10 Lakhs|
|Executive MBA||21 months||5.25 Lakhs|
|Post Graduate Program in Analytics||1 year||3.20 Lakhs|
|Ph.D||2 years||5.20 Lakhs|
|Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package||Average Package|
ANZ-IT , Amazon , Applied Research International Pvt. Ltd (ARI world ) , Birlasoft , Citigroup , Cognizant , CoreEL Technologies , Credit Suisse Business Analytics , Deloitte , EXL Services , Ernst & Young , Evalueserve , Factset , Genpact , HCL Technologies , HDFC Bank , HSBC Bank , JP Morgan and etc., Jindal South West Steel ltd (JSW) , Jones Lang Lasalle , LG Electronics , Maruti Suzuki , S&P Capital IQ , TATA Technologies , TCS , Tech Mahindra , Titan Industries , Wipro , iNautix Technologies , kpmg , lanco
|16.50 LPA||6.90 LPA|
|Silicon India (Private)||1|
Infrastructure and Facilities
The campus at Hyderabad is a 91-acre lush green campus with a built-up area of over 16 lakh sq.ft. The fully residential college is equipped with modern state-of-the-art facilities. Different academic blocks are available with Lecture theatres, tutorial rooms, conference halls, classrooms, seminar halls, auditorium, library, computer lab, faculty rooms, meeting rooms.
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
IBS, Hyderabad Scholarship:
Full-time PhD students will be paid stipend of Rs.25,000 per month in the first year. It would be increased to Rs.35,000 subject to passing the PhD qualifying examination and further increased to Rs. 40,000 subject to the successful defence of the PhD proposal up to the completion of 4 yrs of PhD program or completion of PhD thesis whichever is earlier.