ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Mumbai Overview
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai is one of the foremost providers of high-quality management education in India. It has been successful in creating talented and dedicated entrepreneurs for the industry.
IBS Mumbai was established in 1995 to provide high standards of management education, training, research and consulting. The state-of-the-art facilities & exceptional faculty members bring the extreme transformation from student to a manager. IBS, Mumbai has covered 80,000 sq. an area which includes 15 lecture halls on two floors, faculty cabins, 225 seater auditorium, separate common rooms for girls & boys, two conference rooms, a gym & three syndicate rooms for student-faculty interaction.
- Parag Jain – DVENTITY BPO FZ LLC as a Vice President and is based at Dubai.
- Pooja Awasthi- employed as Relationship Manager with Anand Rathi, one of the most prominent Stock Broking organisations of the country
|Total Number of Students||750+|
|Placements On Campus||90%|
|Placements Off Campus||10%|
|Average Salary||6.05 LPA|
|Highest Salary (National)||9.53 LPA|
|Highest Salary (International)||15 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 10%)||9.28 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 25%)||7.17 LPA|
- Parivartan-The student body for a social change.
- A national management event (Konflux) is organised every year, where teams from B-schools from all over India participate.
Some Unique Initiatives:
- IBS-Venture academy in collaboration with University of Essex, UK
- “Dimensions”, the Journal of Management of IBS Mumbai
- HDFC Joint Certification Program for placement
- Parivartan-The student body for a social change
- A national management event (Konflux) is organised every year, where teams from various B-schools from all over India participate.
IBS has a wide-ranging collection of around 28,000 books, 92 National & 13 International journals and magazines & over 2,000 CDs. It subscribes to 8 main online databases.
- 20th by Business Today
- ‘A++’ by Business India
- ‘A4’ by Business Standard
- 6th among Top emerging B-Schools of Super Excellence – CSR-GHRDC
- 6th among Top B-Schools and ranked 3rd in West zone – Silicon India
- 7th among Top B-Schools in West zone – Careers 360