Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSOM) formerly IFIM Business School, Bangalore is an AICTE approved institution with an ISO 9001:2008 certification. It is ranked by QS Masters in ‘Marketing Ranking 2021’ amongst the Top 100 such programs (in 51-100 band) in the World for its PGDM Marketing program. It has also been ranked in the 101-150 Band Globally in the QS Rankings for its PGDM Finance Program. JAGSOM offers AICTE approved 2 year residential full time flagship PGDM (General) course. Apart from that the institute also offers Executive PGDM, PhD in the discipline of Finance, International Business and Management Development Program. The PGDM Finance is recognised by the CFA Institute under its University Recognition Programme.
For PGDM course, Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores followed by Innovation Potential Test, Group Exercise, & Personal Interview. For PhD in Management Program candidates are shortlisted through Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Aptitude Test followed by an Interview. For Executive PGDM (Learn from Home) program, candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Record, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI)
|QS World University Ranking 2021
|QS World University Ranking 2021
|BW Business World 2020
|Composite Rank 2020
||Global South Asia
JAGSOM PGDM Application Process
Application form for JAGSOM can be filled online by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of JAGSOM Bangalore and click on ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill the requested details and click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- After registration, you will receive an email regarding your User ID and Password.
- Login by using your ID and Password followed by the payment of application fee (INR 2000).
- Fill other details like Education Details, Employment History etc. and click on the ‘Submit’ button after previewing the application.
Payment of Application Fee:
Application fee of INR 2000 can be paid through one of the four available payment methods.
- Payment through Credit/ Debit Card
- Payment through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Centre for Developmental Education” Payable at Bangalore.
- In the case of payment through DD, take the printout of duly filled form and send it to the institute’s address along with attested marks sheets and valid scorecards.
Director of Admissions
Jagdish Sheth School of Management
# 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
Electronics City 1st Phase
Bangalore – 560100
- Application fee can also be paid in person through JAGSOM Campus Payment Counter.
- Pay the application fee in cash through AXIS Bank challan. Retain the candidate’s copy and send the JAGSOM Copy to the Collection Centre.
- SSC/10th Marks Sheets
- HSC/PUC/12th Marks Sheets
- Bachelor's Degree and Postgraduate Degree Marks Sheets
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- Entrance Exam Score Card (CAT, XAT or GMAT), whichever applicable
- One passport size coloured photograph (recent)
- ID Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License)
Note: After authentication, Jagdish Sheth School of Management will send you a confirmation mail regarding the successful transaction of fee and status of duly filled form.
JAGSOM Cut off
|National Level Entrance Test
||Cut off 2021
JAGSOM Placement 2021
- Average Salary in Placement 2021 goes up to INR 10.21 LPA from last year’s Rs.9.15 LPA
- Average Salary for PGDM Marketing was INR.10.79 LPA
- Average Salary for PGDM Business Analytics was recorded as INR 11.79 LPA
- Highest Salary during final Placement 2021 stood at Rs.16 LPA
- 70 Recruiters participated in Placement wherein top Recruiters include Amazon, IBM, BYJU’S, TEDx Chennai, Unacademy, Cicon, East India Udyog, Silicon India, European Study Point, Kalpataru Power Transmission, and Suzlon Energy etc.
- Out of all the companies that visited JAGSOM campus, 70% were new organizations participating for the first time.
- An increasing hiring trend seen in Placement 2021 in IT, Management Consulting, and Edu Tech sectors
- Placements 2021 at JAGSOM also witnessed a variety of new roles like Product Management for AI-enabled human resource engagement software, Fintech applications, Digital HR, Martech to name a few.
JAG SOM Oﬀers merit scholarships in the form of tuition fee waiver. The college provides financial assistance to meritorious students pursuing PGDM (General) under three different categories which is waived off from tuition fee. The categories are listed below:
- Super Scholarship: (75% Tuition Fee Waiver)
- Scholar Scholarship: (50% Tuition Fee Waiver)
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: (30% Tuition Fee Waiver)
- 20 @ INR 4,00,000 each
- 30 @ INR 3,00,000 each
- 40 @ INR 2,00,000 each
- Additional 25 need-based scholarships at INR 2,00,000 each
|PGDM IB and Specialized Masters
- 20 @ INR 3,00,000 each
- 30 @ INR 2,00,000 each
- 40 @ INR 1,00,000 each
- Additional 20 need-based scholarships at INR 2,00,000 each
Jagdish Sheth School of Management has a well qualified and experienced faculty. The institute has a total of 45 faculty members and 18 supporting faculty. Most of the faculty members have passed out from the top colleges of India and Abroad. Along with this, Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore also has an International Advisory Board. Following are the highlights of the faculty members:
- 9 IIM Degree holders
- 3 IIM Fellow
- 11 IIT/ BITS Degree
- 4 IIT/ BITS Ph.D
- 3 Central University Degree
- 4 Foreign University
- 14 Experience at CXO Level
- 1 NID Post Graduate
Q. What is a PGDM (IB) program of JAGSOM?
Ans. PGDM (IB) program offers Global career opportunities and cross-cultural, cross-geography experience. The advantage of dual degree program from reputed AACSB schools of India, USA and Australia, (State University of New York, USA and University of Wollongong Australia). The participants get to study one year in India and one year abroad with the best value for money. Contemporary specializations in new age areas with significant potential for a lucrative global career are offered with Internship with international companies Following Specialisations offered
- MS (Cyber Security and Digital Forensics) State University of New York, USA
- Master of Business Analytics, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Master of International Business, University of Wollongong, Australia
Q. How do I appear for the selection process at JAGSOM after being shortlisted in the written exam?
Ans. Jagdish Sheth School of Management will be conducting the entire selection process over virtual mode. The process would comprise or 3 rounds i.e. Innovation Potential Test, Group Exercise, & Personal Interview. Instructions will be sent to you via email after your application gets shortlisted for the program opted.
Q. When does the JAGSOM batch of 2021 commence?
Ans. The PGDM General, will commence on July 1st 2021, whereas the MBA will commence on 12th July 2021 and the PGDM specialized masters on 30th Aug 2021. PGDM IB will commence in two batches, July 1st 2021 and Aug 30th 2021.
Q. How is JAGSOM for PGDM?
Ans. Jagdish Sheth School of Management is among the preferred institutes for management courses in Bangalore. The college offers state of the art facilities as well as highly qualified faculty members with years of experience in their respective disciplines.
Q. What is the registration fee for JAGSOM PGDM Admission 2021?
Ans. Candidates applying for PGDM admission 2021 at Jagdish Sheth School of Management through online mode will be required to pay an application fee on INR 1000.