Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, (XIME) Bangalore Admission Process
XIME Bangalore Admission 2021:
XIME Bangalore is one of the leading business colleges in India. Through a mixture of conventional and high technology techniques, XIME ensures that the students get proper training in Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
The institution offers its candidates with two courses, their flagship programme being Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). If the students are interested in being a research scholar, they can pursue its doctoral programme, PhD in Business Management.
XIME Bangalore Admission highlights
- For full-time PGDM course, the candidates are required to get good percentiles in the CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT examinations. Candidates are further called for interviews and group discussions. Their extra-curricular activities are also evaluated.
- For full-time PGCM course,For Engineering Graduates, Graduate in Engineering with Civil, Mechanical or Electrical specialization or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
For Bachelor’s in Architecture
Graduate in Architecture or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
For Interior Design Graduates
Graduate in Interior Design or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
- For full-time PhD in Business Management, candidates are selected on the basis of past academic records, past work experience and the performance in Entrance examination held by XIME.
XIME Bangalore Admission Schedule
XIME Bangalore Admission Process & Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June 2021. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, at latest by 10th September 2021.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
XAT – 2021
CAT – 2020
CMAT – 2021
MAT – May 2020, September 2020, December 2020, February 2021 & March 2021
ATMA – May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, August 2020, December 2020 & February 2021
GMAT – 2019, 2020 and 2021
However, applicants with an Entrance Test Score of 65 percentile ( 65% in GMAT) or above may apply to XIME Kochi or XIME Chennai Campus. Please Visit: www.ximekochi.org / www.ximechennai.org
Application Process/ How to Apply
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1250/- for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2020) and Rs. 1500/- for subsequent applicants.
- Last date of submission of application form along with the payment of application fee is 30th April 2021.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.