Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, (XIME) Bangalore Admission Process
XIME Bangalore Admission 2019:
XIME Bangalore is one of the leading business colleges in India. Through a mixture of conventional and high technology techniques, XIME ensures that the students get proper training in Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
The institution offers its candidates with two courses, their flagship programme being Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). If the students are interested in being a research scholar, they can pursue its doctoral programme, PhD in Business Management.
XIME Bangalore Admission highlights
- For full-time PGDM course, the candidates are required to get good percentiles in the CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT examinations. Candidates are further called for interviews and group discussions. Their extra-curricular activities are also evaluated.
- For full-time PGCM course,For Engineering GraduatesGraduate in Engineering with Civil, Mechanical or Electrical specialization or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
For Bachelor’s in Architecture
Graduate in Architecture or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
For Interior Design Graduates
Graduate in Interior Design or equivalent with at-least 50% marks.
- For full-time PhD in Business Management, candidates are selected on the basis of past academic records, past work experience and the performance in Entrance examination held by XIME.
XIME Bangalore Admission Schedule
CAT 2019 Dates
|CAT 2019 notification||July 28, 2019|
|CAT 2019 registration – Start date||August 7, 2019|
|CAT 2019 online application – End date||September 18, 2019|
|Re upload of photograph, in case of mistakes in earlier CAT 2019 application form||Sep 2019 – Last week – expected on 25 Sep 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of admit card||October 23, 2019|
|CAT 2019 Examination date||November 24, 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of answer Key||4th week of December 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Result announcement||January 7, 2020|
XAT 2019-20 Dates
|XAT Exam 2020||
|XAT Notification Date||August 23, 2019|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date for Registration start||August 23, 2019|
|Last date for Registration & Application submission online (without late fees)||November 30, 2019|
|XAT 2020 Registration Deadline with late fee||December 10, 2019|
|XAT 2020 Exam Admit Card download (Start)||December 20, 2019|
|Deadline to Download XAT 2020 Admit Card||January 5, 2020|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||January 5, 2020 (9.30 AM -12.30 PM)|
|XAT 2020 Exam Result date||By January 31, 2020 (Excluding January 25)|
CMAT 2019 Dates
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|CMAT 2020 Application process starts on||1st November 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Application Process ends||30th November 2019|
|Release of CMAT 2020 Admit Card||24th December 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||24th January 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Results declared on||3rd February 2020|
MAT 2019 Dates
|MAT 2019 Exam Dates||MAT Exam Dates & Schedule for Paper Based Test Phase-1||MAT Exam Dates for Computer Based test & Phase-2 Paper Based Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||07-Mar-2019||07-Mar-2019|
|Last Date to Apply for May MAT||01-May-2019||10-May-2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download s date||02-May-2019||13-May-2019|
|MAT Exam Date||05-May-2019||18-May-2019 to 19-May-2019|
|MAT Result Date||25-May-2019||25-May-2019|
|Availability of Application form||16-Oct-2019|
|Interview Date(WAT/PI)||1st to 15th March 2020|
|Result Date||3rd week of March 2020|
XIME Bangalore Admission Process
XIME Bangalore PG Course Admission Process
|PGDM||Marketing||– Graduates having a bachelor’s degree with no uncleared papers and minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% for SC and ST candidates)
– Candidates in final year can also apply provided they have maintained an average of 50% marks in their degree course
– Valid CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT or GMAT score with minimum 75 percentile and above
Candidates are selected based on their academic performance, score in the entrance exam, GDPI and extra-curricular activities
10/12/Grad – 20%
Score in CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT or GMAT – 35%
GDPI – 35%
Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
XIME Bangalore For Research Admission Process
A master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at
least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree
after completion of 10+2 examinations.
– Five years of integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 55% marks
– Candidates have to give an Entrance Test conducted by the University of Mysore.
|Candidates will be selected based on academic records, work experience, if any, marks secured in Entrance Examination and interview conducted at XIME, Bangalore|