Has IIM Shillong officially shed the name RG?
Hi , can anyone tell me where does most people get placed, meaning mostly near NCR or all over India.
can someone pls share last year's mock papers? CL/IMS/TIME etc.
@ankitsna throw some light on PGP-HRM program at MDI regarding summers, type of campus placements and quality of profiles/roles offered? thanks in advance!!!
IIM L- converted
Need info regarding the scholarship for economically backward. Please help.
Is there a group for core-converts ??? If not then, I can take the initiative. Please send me your numbers.
hi puys.. need your suggestion on this. i gave my cat 2014 and it was a very disappointing performance with just 81 percentile. I got calls from the new IIM's and my results are yet to come. currently i m working in IT and have 22 months of work ex. off late my work is getting really hectic and i work for almost 12 hrs everyday. I am planning to quit for my job and prepare for cat 2015. is this a bad move ? if so wat are the problems that i would face other than me screwing up cat ? or should i go for the last 6 IIM's if at all i get one ? my profile Xth - 83 , XIIth - 91 , B.E - 7.1 , work ex - 22 months as of now , not much in extra curricular , NC-OBC.
need your help on this puys.. really confused
Guys please help!!
1. I need some advise on b school..As in which one to select...i have calls from SIIB and SIBM B...interest area is finance but in SIIB they give MBA in IB with specialisation in finance whereas Bangalore gives core specialisations are there...which one to opt for...keeping in mind i want to add further certifications like CFA etc to my profile..so with MBA in IB With CFA would make sense or should i go with SIBM B finance.
2. Second question ...it is inevitable that i have to join this year itself ...but I still want have that deep down yearning to have a degree from IIMs. So will it be advisable to go for 2nd MBA. I mean another MBA i.e executive MBA after 4-5 experience post MBA from IIM's or ISB or any global B school ...can I do that ? Do they take admits for 2nd MBA?
If this speculation turns into reality,I shall have no qualms in leaving IIM Kozhikode seat for IIM Raipur....
FMS waitlist no 16 in ST category. What are the chances of conversion? ??
Do we have to do something with the reference number of the deposition of first year fee i.e. Rs4.5lac? Or just keep it for later on..?
What are the scopes other than the academics/research in MBA colleges and corporate sector? By any chance, can a person who's done FPM teach in degree colleges, after completing the FPM? As in, I am from Engg. background, and if i pursue FPM, will the engineering colleges consider me? Or is it only MBA ones?
Is there also a PhD in management? Which is better - FPM/PhD?
I've heard after FPM, your name isn't appended with "Dr."?
I have 95.37 percentile in CET
Category OMS General
Any chance I could get a college through counselling?
QA: 47 (25A,18C)
VA: 58 (30A, 22C)
Distribution of Time is a big factor..
Couldn't even touch 15-20 odd Quant questions due to just attempting one particular DI.
A: Horrific Interview- Reject
C: More than a decent interview- Reject
L: next to a horrible interview- Convert
Now comes the serious L/FMS dilemma.
Profile: X-91.57, XII-87.5, Cgpa-7.565 (72.xx%). Fresher, engg, JU. Interests: Any specialization other than Consultancy/General Management, haven't zeroed in on anything specific yet. Inputs will be appreciated. Please.
the sum of the digits of a four digit number, consisting of non-zero digits, is a perfect square. The number formed by the first two digits and the number formed by the last two digits are perfect squares. If the number itself is a perfect square, then the difference between the second and the third digits of the number is?
1) The management is very poor in handling the course and the students . They don't have any resources to run a b- school.
2)They hardly provide 25 hours on each subject , means they keep constant pressure on teacher to complete the course within this time.They even ask teachers to delete the topic if it requires more time.
3) In prospectus they write something else but in class they do something else.Everything is fake in BSE institute.At the time of admission tall promises are made but believe me everything is fake.
4)As far as the placement are concern the avg package is 2.5lac and that to in sales profile means you have to sell insurance product etc . and that to is not sure that will they be able to provide you with that or not because they were are not able to provide students for internship so what can you expect for the placement.Not a single student was place by the institute, all the students have got placement by their personal references.
5)The value of BSE institute is very poor in the market and the companies which come for placement ask for NSE certifications in the interview for placement.
6)And by the way all the student have got selected who have fill the application form , in my class many student have not even utter a single word in group discussion but then also they got selected.
7) Even i was very excited to take admission because of the brand value of BSE but seriously now I regret a lot.
8) Earlier the institute was having a tie-up with IGNOU but due to bad quality of teaching they took back their affiliation ,after that they became autonomous. Now they have come with new scheme of the Chitkara university to fool the students.
9) I will suggest you do a 1yr full time program from NSE or go for a normal MBA or PGDM in finance. The best would be CFA.
10) for any details mail me email@example.com
Plz talk to the students first before taking the admission because BSE institute ltd don't refund the fee at any cost.
MY PERSONAL ADVICE WOULD BE EVEN IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE FEES ,LEAVE IT AND TAKE ADMISSION SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT ONLY IN A AICTE APPROVED college
SC W/L list 08...will i hav 2 come 4 2nd counselling??