Can I take finance as major and operation as minor in second year?
How many seats are there for MBA IB in general category?
X’ is the largest sum of rupees which can never be paid using any number of coins of denominations
Rs.4, Rs.8, Rs.13 and Rs.18. What is the sum of the digits of ‘X’?
does fms take into consideration cat %tile during interviews of reserved categories.or just the priority of the quota?
Any idea regarding the cuttoff for nc-obc to get a call for next round for jbims ?
There are 22/23 seats for nc-obc category.
when does the DTE CAP rounds begin?? Any updates on their site?
Best 4 is only for Class 12th, Or class 10th also ?
hi... any documents we need to carry? Marksheets, Certis etc?
I am forced to resign from my company as I have finished my business wait limit, I have two months notice period after resignations. Keeping in mind the admission shortlists realessing next month, I am not sure what to do.
Cat-89 x-87 xii-91 grad- 68
Decent pi/wat, ncobc(not a jat)
What do u puys suggest what should I do next
Do people use nootropics for exams like CAT, XAT or any other which require high cognitive functioning? Is it ethical to do so?
Is this monstrous wait for results messing with everyone's heads , or is it just me
IIM C has managed to infiltrate my dreams too
A lot of people are facing difficulties regarding Postage of their performas.
The NSH Delhi has sent the posts to Malka Ganj SO. In some cases, the Malka Ganj SO has sent back the performas to NSH, Delhi saying that it was a 'Missent case'. In other cases, they have kept the posts to themselves and the posts are stuck in limbo.
So, would you please look into that. It may result in misplaced as well as deferred posts.
............ involved in protecting the body against both infectious disease and foreign invaders
is there any info on gujarati quota for MMS? i have almost no idea about it
Hey guys my profile is- X/XII/BE/Work ex-84/69/69/40 months. My queries are-
1. It is always said that in finance guys with good acads are preferred, so should I drop my plan of taking Finance as specialization and stick to Operations.
2. My work ex is in IT sector. So with this huge IT experience which specialization(Finance or Operations) would be better for me. Where would I be able to get maximum out of my experience ?
Keep this thread going guyz.
DIRECTIONS : Which of the following will logically complete the paragraph below?
Existentialism is a neo-modern, philosophical construct that a further, authentic set of categories is necessary to grasp human behavior. Approaching existentialism categorically like this may conceal its "heart" i.e. its character of an uprising antithetical to academic philosophy, its anti-system sensibility, its flight from the "iron cage" of reason.
1. Nevertheless, our quest for a new categorical framework continues apace.
2. Nevertheless, popular existentialist themes find a renewed philosophical significance in our quest for a new categorical framework.
3. Nevertheless, popular existentialist themes are a recurrent motif and find an echo in humanistic psychology, too.
4. Nevertheless, he who has a way to live can bear almost anyhow.
Are those guys who have less than 60% in Btech (rest all perfect) allowed to sit for campus placements?
Seniors and experienced puys, please help choose: IIFT (Delhi) vs JBIMS if interested in marketing.