Guys, how to save the AIMCAT solutions from time website? Pls help...
On behalf of entire MDI,Gurgaon fraternity, we would like to wish all the candidates All the very Best for CAT tomorrow. We do hope that you will successfully bell the CAT and come out with flying colours. We also hope that all your hard work in the last few months pays of well and that you make it to the college of your dreams
a) I gave my GMAT on Oct,2015.Can I apply in cycle 2 with Oct-2015 GMAT score??b) If I apply in round 1.Can recommendation letter be submitted after nov 30?
Some changes in IIM B admission process as compared to past years:-
All the best puys !! .. Rock it tomorrow .. most important advice .. keep ur nerves ...
And the placement begins with a Bang
Around 25% of the batch have already been placed by first day of placement from both the cohorts BLP and HRLP
Various companies visited campus like Axis Bank, Trident technologies, Cognizant Technology solutions, Genpact, HCL for the placement drive...!!
Wish all the remaining students for future placements ....
So yet another season and hoping for yet another God like performance from DT 2015. All the best guys. You know you will blast CAT and just do that....
A quick clarification. Either A or B should be selected. This means that both can be selected too right?
Also what if the statement is "Either A or B can be selected". Any difference whatsoever
To which country does the retail chain Falabella belong ?
Gave the AIMCAT outside the test window and got the scores as : VA - 52, DI - 44, QA - 63, OA- 159. What sectional and overall percentile plus rank can I expect? Also, is it just me or does anyone feel the exam was too easy to be the actual level of CAT? Thanks!
I hope you are prepared to take the CAT examination tomorrow.
Some points to keep in mind for the D-day:
1) Sleep properly today. Dont spend the entire night wondering about how the exam will be and how much you'll score. Whatever you are going to score, you've worked for it till this day. Treat yourself with a good night's sleep to remain fresh and focussed tomorrow.
Also remember that how much ever you prepare at last moment will not drastically change your percentile. The strategies and preparation will pay off tomorrow.
2) Dont go empty stomach. Have some coffee, tea, breakfast, juice. Whatever works for you. But have something. You dont want to be thinking about food while youre solving the paper.
3) Be as relaxed as you can before the examination. Talk to your best friend, parents, etc and take it easy. You've prepared enough and taking extra stress might not help you during the crucial 3 hrs of the exam.
4) Lastly, Remember that while you'll give your 100% towards the exam tomorrow, somethings might not go your way. CAT is not the end. I know people ending in best colleges around the world after failing at CAT. So keep calm and take the test without anxiety of not doing well. At the same time, dont take it too casually smile emoticon
Good luck guys!
TEAM IMPACT - NITIE
Can Someone tell me when are they issuing the applications for the year 2016-17 in XIC?
Spot the error in each of the following sentences with explanations
1. Ten thousand rupee notes is high price to pay.
2. Ten thousand rupees are a high price to pay.
3. Ten thousand rupee is high price to pay.4. Ten thousand rupees is a high price to pay.
What is your CLPP predicted percentile? Be honest please.
Finally, a nice ending to the Mocks:
BM CAT 36: AIR 1
DILR 99.87 :)
Hello ppl, Loyola Institute of Business Administration wishes the CAT aspirants all the best. Here are a few last minute tips which help you avoid anxiety and last minute jitters
.1. Take proper sleep on the night before the exam- This will help you to stay relaxed so that you don't keep yawning inside the examination hall and rather maintain optimum focus on the exam.
.2. Be careful to carry your admit card and ID Proof with you- Admit Card and ID proof are mandatory for every candidate. Make sure you don't forget to carry either one of them with you. Or else you will either have to either miss the exam or waste precious time to go and retrieve it.
.3. Make sure to reach the examination center one & a half hour before the time of test - This is a must since the security checks, identity verification and checking in may take a considerable time. Avoid getting late.
.4. Pay attention to the 15 minute tutorial and read all the instructions carefully- The tutorial is to acquaint you with the procedure of online test and a couple of other things like navigating through the 2 sections and keeping track of the timer. You thus need to pay attention to it.
.5. Stick to your strategy- Do not panic and make sure you follow the strategy you've made during the preparation. This is one of the most important tips for CAT exam day. You're not the only who's nervousness. All the candidates in the examination hall are sailing on the same boat. So avoid any anxiety and stick to your goal
.6. Avoid answering a question which you find confusing- There are some questions which are nothing but "Speed Breakers". They're supposed to distract you from the simple questions or the "Sitters". So make sure you don't get conned into attempting these speed breakers or more tough questions at the expense of sitters.
ALL THE BEST FOLKS!!!!!!!!
Can anybody suggest any quality mocks series to practice for MICAT . kindly reply asap.
do I need to have the same photograph on the admit card as is uploaded in the application form (as it is written there) or any would do?