Currently, IIM Raipur is accepting admissions for their MBA program in 2023. The CAPI PI process was completed on March 4, 2023, and the final merit list is expected to be released in April of the same year. IIM Raipur's placements for 2023 have been completed with a 100% placement record, with the highest package offered being INR 67.60 LPA and the average package being INR 34.64 LPA.
Established in 2010 by the Government of India, IIM Raipur is a second-generation IIM that was ranked 14th according to NIRF 2022. Its flagship program is the 2-year MBA, admission to which is granted based on the candidate's performance in the CAT exam followed by a Personal Interview. IIM Raipur conducts its personal interviews through CAP, and the IIM Raipur CAP cut-off is 92 percentile overall and 70 percentile sectional. The fee for the MBA program at IIM Raipur is INR 16.1 lakhs.
For the 2023 batch, IIM Raipur's average package was INR 21.04 LPA, and the highest package offered was INR 67.60 LPA.
IIM Raipur Highlights
The MBA admission criteria at IIM Raipur involves 35% weightage for CAT percentile score, while the remaining 65% is divided among other factors like academics, diversity, work experience, and PI-WAT performance. To encourage gender diversity and applicants with work experience, each of these factors is given a weightage of 8%. The cutoff percentile required for IIM Raipur admission has been lowered to 70.
IIM Raipur participates in the Common Admission Process (CAP), which consists of the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds, for admission to new IIMs. The MBA program admission at IIM Raipur is through Personal Interview.
During the IIM Raipur Placements 2022, the highest salary package was INR 42.15 LPA, while the average salary package stood at INR 17.73 LPA.
IIM Raipur offers an International Exchange Programme with fifteen top business schools across the globe, including IESEG School