p is a prime and m is a positive integer.How many solutions exist for the equation p^6-p=(m^2+m+6)(p-1)
I just realized that one can take 1505-N twice.
One through the new interface and one with the old interface.
I have already taken this mock through the new interface and hence i cant see my sectional score. But the old interface 1505 mock still shows available. What is wrong with TIME. One surely gets the option to take the mock twice and further lower our percentile.
Hey if anybody has checked out the solution of LR of rooms and doors? Is it correct? As I am seeing out 2 possibilities.
1. In the early-to-mid 1990s it became apparent that humanitarian issues were intrinsically connected to problems of peace and security.
2. Successful peace-building in the future will depend on the quality of collaboration among military forces, UN administration and civilian aid agencies.
3. Military functions are steadily increasing in complexity and oftentimes overlap with those of civilian aid providers.
4. As peacebuilding gains operational importance, a growing number of military leaders should accept the military's emerging dual responsibility to contribute to humanitarian relief and act as a fighting force.
Tried attempting all VA questions.
QA: 27A/23C OA 65
VA: 50A/26C OA 54
Agar CAT me sab attempt karna pada toh me toh gaya.
While I was filling the form, I did not find any column where we have to fill work-ex. Will they take that through CAT?
hi guys, can any ifmr pass out or anyone who knows plzz help me with th actual percentage placement in pgdm course and average salary package offered??
wat preparation strategy are you guys following now?
i dont score any more than 40- 45 in QADI yet. its disheartening but dont want to give up before i screw the actual cat.
Any suggestion , how to proceed?
Mock 15 can be attempted in unproctored mode right? It's not showing up in my online mocks, anyone else facing the same problem?
An Eternal Fire Burns Within.
i am 2013 pass out...is that an big issue before taking admissions in good mba col ......year gap
@The_Statesman if someone applies now , when the calls are xpected? after CAT exams results or before it? cause if they shortlist on profile first thn they may roll out the list before CAT result and then the second list after considering %tile.
what are the last 2 diigits of 1122^1122!?
I am getting around 97%tile in iCATs, with sectional percentiles varying between 85 & 95. My scores are coming in the rang of 90-100, sectional scores in the range of 45-50. However, I am unable to clear the cutoffs. With this kind of performance, what percentile can I get in the actual CAT? & what is the difficulty level of iCATs in comparision to the actual CAT?
Took 1506 in non-invigilated mode this morning
QA - 24C/30A = 66 ( Srry score here although the paper seemed relatively easy)
VA - 13C/23A = 29 ( Lowest VA score till date)
OA - 37C/53A = 95 ( A srry score overall)
I guess %tile will be sumwhere around 96.
Please find my profile details below and also, answer the queries that follows:
IT Work Ex- 32 Months ( With prominent IT Orgainzations)
CAT 13(OA): 88 Percentile; X - 85; XII - 76; B.Tech - 72
Participation in Extra co-curricular activities, few achievements awards at professional level.
Kindly suggest me if
1.) I have chances of getting shortlisted for PGPM (Chennai) for Cycle1.
2.) It is required to submit two different applications for Cycle-1 and Cycle-2, or alternatively the same application can be used for both the cycles.(I am also writing CAT-14).
NITIE, Mumbai announces Admission to its Management Programs:
[Edit after GD-PI Shortlist]
Please carry on GD-PI related discussion on this thread :
FB group for GD-PI call getters:
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have Engineering/Technology graduation in any branch with aggregate 60% marks (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PD candidates)
The official admission notification can be found here: http://www.nitie.edu/IMISEMITM.pdf
All applicants are expected to write CAT 2013 exam as only CAT Score is accepted for admissions.
Issue of brochure/ submission of online application begins: October 14, 2013
Last date for submission of online applications: December 17, 2013
Last Date of receiving hard copy of Summary Sheet by Post: January 6, 2014
Last Date for entering CAT score: 10 days after the CAT result is declared
College website: www.nitie.edu
Link to admission Portal: http://www.nitie.edu/applyonline_im_isem_itm/
No. of seats go as:
PGDISEM - 39 seats (including 15 seats for ISP candidates)
Reservations applicable as per Govt. norms.
Please shoot your admission related queries here and we will be more than happy to answer them to the best of our capabilities.
Also you can join this FB group: (NITIE 2014-16 Aspirant Helpdesk):
Application Fee: Rs. 1000 only (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates).
Interested candidates should register separately for each programme i.e. PGDIM/ PGDISEM
Get the flavor of Life @ NITIE: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatnitie
List of documents to be sent by post while applying:
You need to take the print-out of the 'Summary Sheet' that will get generated once you complete filling the form.The sheet duly signed and affixed with a photograph has to be sent by post along with the photocopies of the following documents :
1. Bank Challan (in original) or Transaction Id (for I-collect) receipt whichever is applicable
2. Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates)
3. Physical Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
4. Three passport size self signed photographs
5. Two self addressed adhesive stickers (size: 3.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
6. Sponsorship Form (For Sponsored Candidates Only)
7. CGPA conversion formula of the University/Institute (If applicable)
Note : Mention your SUMMARY SHEET Number on the front of the bank Challan.
NITIE application fee payment instructions for SBI i-collect
1. Users have to log in by choosing the 'Personal Banking' link on www.onlinesbi.com.
2. Click the link 'i-collect' under the tab 'Payments/Transfers'.
3. Select 'Make Payment'.
4. Tick Check Box for having agreed to the Disclaimer clause.
5. In “State of Corporate/Institution” select 'Maharashtra' from the dropdown menu.
6. In “Type of Corporate/Institution” select 'Educational Institutions' from the drop-down menu.
7. In the next dropdown menu select 'NITIE fee collection account'.
8. Select the appropriate Payment Category.
9. From here on, enter your appropriate details and follow the on-screen instructions.
10. Save the generated receipt and note the i-collect transaction id. This is to be entered in your application form.
All the best to those who are aiming to get into one of the most coveted B-Schools.
Team IMPACT (2013-2015 Batch)
Branding and Aspirant Relations Committee, NITIE
November 16 - afternoon session, don bosco institute of technology, mysore road..anyone??
e question given below is followed by two statements, A and B. Mark the answer using the following instructions:
Mark (a) if the question can be answered by using Statement A alone, but cannot be answered by using Statement B alone.
Mark (b) if the question can be answered by using Statement B alone, but cannot be answered by using Statement A alone.
Mark (c) if the question cannot be answered even by using both the statements together.
Mark (d) if the question can be answered by using either statement alone.
Q. What is the value of 'x'?
A. 'x' is a real number and 'x' satisfies the equation |x - 1.5| + |x - 2.5| + |x - 3.5| = 2.
B. 'x' is a natural number and 'x' satisfies the equation |x - 5| + |x - 10| + |x - 15| + |x - 20| = 20.