#Easy Level LR:-AIMCAT
A team must be selected from ten probables - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J. Of these, A, C, E and J are forwards, B, G and H are point guards and D, F and I are defenders.
Further the following conditions need to be observed:
● The team must have at least one forward, one point guard and one defender.
● If the team includes J, it must also include F.
● The team must include E or B, but not both.
● If the team includes G, it must also include F.
● The team must include exactly one among C, G and I.
● C and F cannot be members of the same team.
● D and H cannot be members of the same team.
● The team must include both A and D or neither of them.
There is no restriction on the number of members in the team.
1.What could be the size of the team that includes G?
a)4 b)5 c)6 d)More than one of the above
2.What would be the size of the largest possible team?
a)4 b)5 c)6 d)7
3.Who cannot be included in a team of size 6?
a)A b)H c)J d)E
21.What can be the size of the team that includes C?
a)3 b)4 c)5 d)More than one of the above