DOMS, IIT Roorkee, ranked 18th among the top 100 Management institutes in the NIRF Ranking 2023, also secured 27th rank in IIRF 2023. The institute offers two renowned Management courses, MBA and Ph.D.
Admission to the MBA program at Department of Management Studies IIT Roorkee is granted through a Personal Interview based on the CAT cutoff. Candidates with work experience have an additional advantage with 10% weightage in the final selection process.
Here are some quick facts about Department of Management Studies IIT Roorkee:
- Candidates with a valid CAT score will have to appear for an Interview.
- IIT Graduates with more than 7.0 CGPA can directly apply for the MBA program at DOMS IIT Roorkee. Eligible candidates will be called for a PI.
- A total of 95 seats are available in the DOMS IIT Roorkee MBA program.
- The total course fee is INR 9.21 lakhs.
- During the DOMS IIT Roorkee placement 2023, the highest salary offered was INR 27.94 LPA, and the average salary stood at INR 18.24 LPA.
DOMS IIT Roorkee Important Dates
|Personal Interview||March 13 - 25, 2023|
DOMS IIT Roorkee Rankings
DOMS IIT Roorkee Courses, Fees, Selection Criteria
|MBA||Eligibility: Graduation in any stream with an aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PD), or equivalent from any good recognised institution in India.||INR 9.21 Lakhs (total)|
|Ph.D||BE/ B.Tech with a minimum of 70% aggregate/ CGPA of 7 on a 10-point scale (65% for SC/ ST candidates/ CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale) OR ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.A./ M.Com/ MMS/ MBA or equivalent degree from a recognised institute/ university with a minimum of 60% aggregate/ CGPA of 6 on a 10-point scale (55% for SC/ ST candidate/ CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-point scale)||INR 14,680 (1st year fees)|
IIT Roorkee Admission Process:
For admission to the