Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kashipur Admission Process
IIM Kashipur Admission:
IIM Kashipur is one of the best management institutes in India. The institute offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes. IIM Kashipur admission happens on the basis of the Common Admission Test held by IIMs.
For developing socially responsible leaders, IIM Kashipur provides a Postgraduate Programme, executive MBA programme, Fellow Programme Management (FPM) and Executive FPM.
IIM Kashipur Admission Highlights:
- For the IIM Kashipur MBA Admission, candidates are selected on the basis of CAT scores and personal interview and written test conducted by the college.
- For doctoral courses like FPM, candidates are selected on the basis of CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE/ UGC-JRF scores and personal interview.
- For executive FPM, students are selected on the basis of CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE/ UGC-JRF score and seven years of managerial experience.
- For an executive MBA, IIM Kashipur admission criteria are based on the entrance examination score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview.
IIM Kashipur Admission Schedule
About MBA (WX)
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognised by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC and 45% for SC/ST/DAP.
- Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests, from a wide range of corporates. public institutions and other professional fields. The selection will be based on
- A valid GMAT/CAT score (last two years) or marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by 11M Kashipur and
- The performance of the short-listed candidates in the personal interview (PI).
Final merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview. Admission offer is given based on the final merit list.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||25th APR 2020|
Last date for submitting the printed copy of filled Application Form through speed post/courier/by hand at Dehradun Campus
|30th APR 2020|
|EMAT and PI at Dehradun||03rd MAY 2020|
|Result Declaration||1 MAY 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||AUGUST 2020|
CLASS TIMING & VENUE
Saturday: 5pm to 9pm
Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Venue: 11M Kashipur Dehradun Campus
IIM Kashipur Admission Process
PG Course Admission Process
|Post Graduate Programme (PGP)||Finance||
– Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)
– Applicants in the final year can also apply provided they have 50% average marks or equivalent grade until their latest examination
– Candidates must have a valid CAT score
CAT score: 30%
WAT & PI: 30%
Work experience, Academic performance & Diversity factor- 40%
Final selection is done on the basis of the above-given parameters
|MBA (WX)||Executive Management||
– Must have a graduation degree having 50% aggregate marks in any discipline
– Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial experience post graduation
– Valid CAT/GMAT score
Selection is based on entrance examination score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview
IIM Kashipur Doctoral Course Admission Process
|Fellow Program in Management||Operations Management and Decision Sciences||
– A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent
– Master’s degree in any stream with 60% marks or equivalent grade point
– Professional qualification with graduation degree
– Valid CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE/ UGC-JRF score
– For EFPM minimum of 7 years of managerial/ executive work experience is required
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interview for final selection
|Organizational Behavior and HRM|
|Accounting and Finance|
|Economics and Business Environment|
|Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)||Management|