Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management – [AIIM], Ahmedabad
(AIIM) Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad was established in 2009. AIIM Ahmedabad has been set up by Adani Education & Research Foundation (AERF), a CSR arm of the Adani Group, which has been rated amongst the top & the fastest growing business houses in India. AIIM Ahmedabad has been at the forefront of infrastructure management education in a scientific and specialised manner, with its synthesis of research, consulting & education. AIIM success is built on an interdisciplinary approach by bringing a systems perspective to grand challenges in areas such as energy, healthcare, infrastructure, education & the allied sectors.
- CE (Continuing Education )
- PGDM (Infrastructure Management)
- 1 – Year Executive Program
Facts & Figures:
|Approved By||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Hostel Facilities||Girls and Boys|
|Number of Placed Students||48|
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full Time|
|Campus Area||600+ acre|
18Kms away from Sardar Vallabhabhai Patel International Airport
22Kms away from the nearest railway station is Ahmedabad.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) Ahmedabad Course Offered:
It offers 2-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM (Infrastructure Management) course approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) .
AIIM Ahmedabad accepts CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT scores as an input for the admission process. Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree with a maximum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) or equivalent CGPA of any recognised university in India or abroad.
Admission will be a two stage process. Stage one will be an assessment of the candidate’s profile, and stage two will include a personal interview (PI). Eligible candidates can apply through a prescribed Application Form along with the payment of application fee Rs 1000 /-
The final selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Valid Entrance Score
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Academic Performance
- Relevant Work Experience
- Extracurricular Activities
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Placement:
AIIM Ahmedabad has an excellent record of lateral placements. It has extensive linkages with industry which helps students to secure excellent lateral placements. The Pioneering batch of Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM (Infrastructure Management) at AIIM Ahmedabad consists of 48 Students.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) Ahmedabad Scholarship:
The scholarship will be given to those students, whose Grade Point Average (GPA) is minimum 3.0 in PGPIM and the amount of scholarship will be INR 2 Lacs per student.
AIIM Ahmedabad Admission 2019:
AIIM (Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management), Ahmedabad was founded in 2009. AIIM Ahmedabad has been established and promoted by the Adani Group.AIIM offers full-time 2 year PGDM (Infrastructure Management) course with six trimesters. AICTE approves the PGDM program.
- Applicants can fill the application form online or shall download it & send the duly filled application on the postal address of the institute.
- Application fees of INR 1000 have to be paid through EPG or DD.
- Students who have a bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) aggregate from a recognised university/college and have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score are considered eligible for admission.
- The selection of eligible candidate is based on their entrance exam score, performance in personal interview and academics, the experience of work, and interest in extra-curricular activities.
- Candidates who ascertain all the eligibility criteria and are shortlisted by the cutoff as decided by the Admission Criteria are called for Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview is conducted for the shortlisted candidates at the five main centres viz. AIIM Ahmedabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Kochi.
Adani Institute Ahmedabad PGDM Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Infrastructure Management||Candidates should have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT score along with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board with minimum 50% aggregate (45% reserved category)||Final Selection is Based on Merit|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management||2 Years||7.60 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT|
AIIM Ahmedabad has an excellent record of placements. It has extensive linkages with industry which helps students to secure excellent placements. AIIM Ahmedabad students have been recruited by reputed infrastructure companies like L&T, Reliance Infra, PriceWaterCoopers(PWC), Torrent Power, Tata Power, SBI Capital Markets Ltd., Arvind Infrastructure Ltd., IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd, IL & FS Transport Networks Limited besides various Adani Group companies.
Infrastructure and Facilities