ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Ahmedabad
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad was established in 1995. It has been offering management courses relevant to industry requirements.
- IBS Ahmedabad is located in Science City Road, Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat.
- It has placed around 87 students with an on-campus record of 93%, & that of Off-Campus is 7%.
- IBS Ahmedabad topped state-wise rank as well as excellence award for its empowerment.
- IBS Ahmedabad is collaborating various programmes in IT sector, Banking and some customised programs with a different edge to learning methodology.
- IBS Ahmedabad has soared to great heights through academic rigour and regular industry interaction.
- IBS campuses are located at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
Why ICFAI Business School (IBS) ?
- Students at IBS have the advantage of developing a cross-functional knowledge base, with an excellent synthesis of Indian and International Perspectives.
- Strong Industry interface
- IBS has an active interface with industry which helps in continuous student-industry interaction and good placements.
- Well rounded growth
- Students at ICFAI Business School are exposed to a variety of business and real-life situations. They get to participate in national & international fests & meet.
Most of the programmes are taught through real-life cases, designed to help bridge the gap between management theory and practice.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.
|Total Number of Students||41|
|Placements On Campus||92%|
|Placements Off Campus||8%|
|Average Salary||4.64 LPA|
|Highest Salary (National)||5.29 LPA|
|International Average Salary (Top 10%)||5.14 LPA|
|International Average Salary (Top 25%)||5.14 LPA|
- State-of-the-art campus.
- Learning halls well equipped with high-speed LAN, Wi-Fi, and other facilities.
- Computer lab with modern computing facilities.
- A web portal for faculty-student interaction & development.
- IBS Ahmedabad has team of full-time faculty members, with rich experience in management education and industry, who are engaged in research besides teaching.
- Active research which has resulted in several books, cases and research papers.
A library with more than 21,000 books, 71 magazines and journals, and 600 CDs on topics relating to management and allied subjects, and access to various databases.
- ‘A’ by Business Standard
- 11th in ‘Emerging 40 Top B-Schools of Excellence’ & 2nd ‘States’ in Gujarat by CSR – GHRDC 2012 in a category of “Business School with excellent industry interface.”
- ‘A’ by Business and Management Chronicle
- Bloomberg UTV Business School excellence award year
- Ranked 14th among Top New Generation Business Schools.
- Ranked 21st among Top 30 B-Schools and 8th in West zone – Silicon India
- Ranked 4th among Zone wise B-School – Digital Mailers IBS-Ahmedabad has come a long way in building a reliable brand amongst the corporate houses since its inception in 1995.
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Ahmedabad Admission 2019:
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Ahmedabad is a constituent of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. It was established in the year 1995. At present, it offers a PGPM course which is a two-year full-time degree course.
- Basic eligibility to apply for PGPM offered by ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Applicants seeking admission to PGPM course must clear IBSAT entrance test conducted by ICFAI University
- Candidates who have valid score in CAT/NMAT by GMAC/ XAT/ MAT or CMAT/GMAT can also apply for PGPM offered by IBS, Ahmedabad.
- Students must note that IBSAT is a qualifying test for attending the selection process. Final admission is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Past Academic Record.
- Last year more than 25000 candidates appeared for IBSAT, and 12000 candidates have qualified for the selection Process.
- Students must note that for this year, the selection process will be conducted from February 20 to 26 at IBS, Hyderabad only.
IBS Ahmedabad PGPM Admission 2019:
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM]||Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.||Final Selection is based upon the scores obtained in entrance exam followed by GD & PI.|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Program in Management [PGPM]||2 Years||8.10 Lakhs||IBSAT|
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad has a dedicated placement cell. It offers placement assistance to its students and also assists the students in finding the best job in the industry. The cell aims to develop the personality of students by providing them training and also exposing the students to several non-technical and technical activities outside and within the campus. The college also offers Summer internship, which equips students with the managerial skills, so they can be employable in changing business scenario. Top recruiters in IBS are Citi Bank, TCS, Deloitte, ICICI Equity, India Mart, Deloitte Consulting, Sandesh Press, ICICI Securities, etc.
Infrastructure and Facilities