ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Ahmedabad Admission Process
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Ahmedabad Admission 2019:
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Ahmedabad is a constituent of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. It was established in the year 1995. At present, it offers a PGPM course which is a two-year full-time degree course.
- Basic eligibility to apply for PGPM offered by ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Applicants seeking admission to PGPM course must clear IBSAT entrance test conducted by ICFAI University
- Candidates who have valid score in CAT /NMAT by GMAC/ XAT/ MAT or CMAT/GMAT can also apply for PGPM offered by IBS, Ahmedabad.
- Students must note that IBSAT is a qualifying test for attending the selection process. Final admission is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Past Academic Record.
- Last year more than 25000 candidates appeared for IBSAT, and 12000 candidates have qualified for the selection Process.
- Students must note that for this year, the selection process will be conducted from February 20 to 26 at IBS, Hyderabad only.
IBS Ahmedabad PGPM Admission 2019:
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management [PGPM]||Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.||Final Selection is based upon the scores obtained in entrance exam followed by GD & PI.|