Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management – [AIIM], Ahmedabad Admission Process
AIIM Ahmedabad Admission 2019:
AIIM (Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management), Ahmedabad was founded in 2009. AIIM Ahmedabad has been established and promoted by the Adani Group.AIIM offers full-time 2 year PGDM (Infrastructure Management) course with six trimesters. AICTE approves the PGDM program.
- Applicants can fill the application form online or shall download it & send the duly filled application on the postal address of the institute.
- Application fees of INR 1000 have to be paid through EPG or DD.
- Students who have a bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) aggregate from a recognised university/college and have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score are considered eligible for admission.
- The selection of eligible candidate is based on their entrance exam score, performance in personal interview and academics, the experience of work, and interest in extra-curricular activities.
- Candidates who ascertain all the eligibility criteria and are shortlisted by the cutoff as decided by the Admission Criteria are called for Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview is conducted for the shortlisted candidates at the five main centres viz. AIIM Ahmedabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Kochi.
Adani Institute Ahmedabad PGDM Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Infrastructure Management||Candidates should have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT score along with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board with minimum 50% aggregate (45% reserved category)||Final Selection is Based on Merit|