Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – [XIME], Chennai Overview
XIME enhanced its presence in South India when it admitted its first batch of students at Chennai Campus in June 2017. This new campus is situated in Oragadam industrial area, in the vicinity of prominent companies like Royal Enfield, NISSAN Motors, Bharat Benz, Apollo Tyres and TATA Hitachi.
This well-equipped and beautiful campus was inaugurated on 29th July 2016 by Mr. R. Seshasayee, the then Chairman, Infosys. PGDM at XIME Chennai has AICTE approval for an annual intake of 120 students. Its first batch will graduate in April 2021.
- Admissions purely on merit
- Contemporary curriculum
- Strategic tie-up with XLRI (in process)
- Fully residential programme with state of the art classrooms, well stocked library,
- wi-fi enabled campus, separate hostels for boys and girls, gym, sports facilities, college bus etc
- Faculty members from globally renowned institutions like Harvard, Columbia, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM etc
- Diversity – has students from 23-25 states; girls form almost 50 percent across batches
- International networking and linkages –strong and active network with universities and institutions across the globe and MoUs with foreign institutions
- Faculty exchange programmes with foreign institutions
- International students exchange programmes / study tours
- Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management Flagship programme of XIME.
- AICTE approved two-year, full-time, residential programme.
- Annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students each at Chennai and Kochi.
- Trimester system.
- Foundation courses in management
- covered in the first year. Electives, core courses, environmental and integrative courses covered in thesecond year.
- SIP – Summer Internship Programme aimed at providing industrial experience to students.
- SUPA – Socially Useful and Productive Activity is a mandatory internship to help students understand management issues of NGOs and provides exposure for appreciation of social issues.
- International Educational Tour
Last date to apply extended to 31st March 2022.