LIBA Chennai Placements
LIBA Chennai successfully completed its 2021 placement drive. More than 40 recruiters visited the campus. Major recruiters included Deloitte, KPMG, EY, pwc, Amazon Kindle etc. The highest salary package increased by 21.43 (approximately) compared to the last year. Most of the students having Finance, BA & GM specializations were hired. The placement highlights are mentioned below:
- Number of recruiters : 40+
- Highest salary : INR 17 LPA
- Major sector : IT (30%)
- Top job role : Consultant
LIBA Chennai Scholarship
- The institute has tie-ups with corporations such as Hyundai Motors India Limited, Bharti Foundations, Palaniswamy Trust, etc. who offer scholarships to eligible students.
- LIBA Chennai also provides Lincoln Independent Business Association. LIBA Chennai Free Enterprise Scholarship
LIBA Chennai Alumni
The LIBA, Chennai has an alumni committee to manage its large alumni network which are serving their best at their leadership positions at top companies and reputed firms. Some of the famous and notable alumni members of LIBA Chennai are mentioned below.
- Verghese Kurien: Father of the White Revolution, founder of the Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF)
- Rangaswamy Srinivasan: inventor at IBM Research
- C.S. Seshadri: Fellow of Royal society, Director-Emeritus of Chennai Mathematical Institute
- M. S. Narasimhan: Fellow of Royal society, Former Director of Mathematics at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy
- K G Ramanathan: Padma Bushan
- S.Ignacimuthu S.J: Former Vice-Chancellor of Madras University & Bharathiar University.
- C. K. Prahalad: Pioneering management guru and writer, famed for 'Bottom of the Pyramid'
- Kalanithi Maran: Chairman, Sun Television Networks, Forbes Billionaire
- Ram Shriram: Forbes billionaire, board member of Google and one of the first investors in Google
- Jerry Rao: Founder of MphasiS, a leading IT company; businessman and entrepreneur
- Narayanan Vaghul: Chairman, ICICI Bank, India's largest private sector bank
- Narasimhan Ram: Managing-Director of The Hindu Group, one of India's leading publication group
- N. Srinivasan: Owner and Chairman, India Cements and Chennai Super Kings cricket team
- Sashi Kumar: Founder and promoter of Asianet, leading southern regional Television Channel
- N. Mahalingam: Chairman Sakthi Group of Companies
LIBA Chennai FAQs
Q. What is the application fee of LIBA Chennai?
Ans. The application fee at LIBA depends on which course you wish to apply.
- For part-time PGDM programs- INR 800
- For Full-time PGDM program- INR 1500
- Executive Diploma program- INR 800
Q. Does LIBA Chennai provide Placement?
Q. Does LIBA Chennai offer an MBA program?
Q. Does LIBA Chennai provide hostel accommodation?
Q. What is the cutoff for PGDM Program of LIBA Chennai?
|General||80 percentile||75 percentile|
|Catholics||60 percentile||50 percentile|
Q. Are there any scholarships at LIBA Chennai?
Q. What are the class timings of the PGDM Part-Time Program of LIBA Chennai?
- Saturdays from 5.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Sundays from 10.00 to 1.45 p.m.
Q. What is the weightage for final selection at LIBA Chennai?
Q. How to apply for LIBA Chennai Certificate Programs?
- Go to the official website of the institute and select “Our Courses” on the home page.
- Click on the “Certificate Program”.
- A page will appear displaying the Apply Now tab.
- Fill all the details and submit the same.
Q. Is LIBA a good institute for MBA?
Q. Does LIBA provide any internship programs to the students?
Ans. Yes, LIBA provides internship opportunities too along with placements. Companies like Deloitte, EY, Bank of America, Britanicca, Asian Paints offer internship programs. The average stipend is offered at INR 10 thousand.
Q. Does LIBA have any international relations?