ITM Business School, Chennai is awarded the title of ‘King of Brands’ in the National Education category and awarded ‘Best Supporter Award’ for the APJ Abdul Kalam Social Forest project. It offers a PGDM program and admission is done on the basis of marks appeared in National or State Level Management exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA. The institute comes under the aegis of ITM Group of Institutions. ITM offers 79 programs at more than 21 locations in India. Apart from ITM Chennai, the AICTE approved PGDM program is also offered in three campuses i.e. Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Warangal.
ITM Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type
||1993 | Private
|Application Mode | Fees
||Online | INR 1,500
||Federal Bank, City Union Bank, ICICI Bank, TCS, Phonepe, Zomato, Flipkart, Amazon, HDFC Life, EY, TimesGroup, TCS, Caterpillar
No.:11/D14, 4th Main Road, SIPCOT IT Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Pudupakkam Post,
Siruseri, Chennai 603103
ITM Business School Admission Dates
|ATMA 2022 Exam Date
||May 29, 2022
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)
||Nov 27, 2022
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)
||Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 23, 2022
ITM Business School Rankings
- Outlook - ICare MBA Ranking India's Best B-Schools 2021:
- Ranked 32 among the Private Standalone Business Schools in India.
- Ranked 27 among the Private Business Schools in the South Zone.
- Ranked A++ by Business India, 2019.
- Ranked 23rd by Times Group B schools all over India, 2019.
- Ranked 23rd Times B-School Survey 2018.
ITM Business School Courses
ITM Chennai offers a PGDM program under 4 specializations. Mentioned below are details for the same:
- Specializations: Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, HRM.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT by GMAC and any other state-level entrance test followed by MP and PI.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 4,95,000
ITM Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and choose your course.
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit the application fee of INR 1,500 via online mode.
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
Shortlisting for MPPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the MPPI Process selection rounds; Call-letter for the Selection Process is sent through email. The selection criteria for final admission is based on the following multiple factors:
- Past academic performance.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA)
- NMAT by GMAC
- MPPI performance.
- WAT - Written assessment test
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests, and accomplishments.
ITM Business School Placement
The Career Guidance and Placement Team (CGPT) consisting of the Director, Placement Officers and student members are responsible for managing the complete placement process in Campus. The cell conducts various training programs such as industry interface, internship program, group discussion, mock interviews, pre-placement talk, etc. The institute has a record of providing 100% placement in the specializations of Finance and Marketing, 86% in Operation & Supply Chain Management and 75% in HRM. Some of the top recruiters are Federal Bank, City Union Bank, ICICI Bank, TCS, Phonepe, Zomato, Flipkart, Amazon, HDFC Life, EY, TimesGroup, TCS, Caterpillar and many more.
ITS Chennai Placements 2020
||INR 10.2 LPA
|Top 10% Average CTC
||INR 8.3 Lakhs
|Top 25% Average CTC
||INR 7.3 Lakhs
||INR 6.18 Lakhs
|Rise in Highest CTC
|Rise in Average CTC
|Pre Placement Offer
|Top 10% Average Stipend
|Overall Average Stipend
ITM Business School Chennai Summer Internship Placements 2021, the highest stipend of INR 52 K per month, an average stipend of INR 12.12 K per month was offered to the students. Students received internship opportunities from recruiters like APM, BLITZ, JOBS, Eatler, Nova Scotia, Infranomics, HDFC Mutual Fund etc.
ITM Business School Faculty
ITM Business School has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The institute has a total of 10 faculty members having industry experience from 10-31 years and academic experience from 2-20 years.
ITM Business School FAQs
Q. How are the accommodation facilities of ITM Business School Chennai?
Ans. ITM Business School Chennai provides its own hostel facility. ITM has a dedicated hostel away from campus. The hostel is well equipped with a gymnasium, sports, mess, bus service, medical facility with 24/7 CCTV Surveillance.
Q. Does ITM Business School Chennai provide scholarships?
Ans. ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, the majority of which are available to successful applicants who apply in the Early Stages of the Admissions schedule. The scholarship will be awarded to all the undergraduates of up to 100% waiver on 1st-year tuition fees only. The last date to apply for a scholarship is January 21, 2021
Q. How are the campus wise placement of the 2020 batch of ITM Business School?
Ans. The campus wise placement of the 2020 batch of ITM Business School is as follows:
||ITM Navi Mumbai
||INR 22 LPA
||INR 7.8 LPA
||INR 10.2 LPA
||INR 8.5 LPA
||INR 5.2 LPA
||INR 6.18 LPA
Q. Why should I choose the ITM Business School Chennai?
Ans. The key benefits of joining ITM Business School Chennai is as follows:
- 650+ recruiters.
- Overseas placement opportunities.
- 15,000 students currently enrolled in our campuses across India.
- 300+ hours of life skills and professional development incorporated in the curriculum.
- Re-designed NGO Project to inculcate Corporate Social Responsibility among the students.
- 5 Month iConnect Intensive Internship Programme with focused “On the job” Training.
- Live project mentored by a team of Industry Experts and Core Faculties.
- 11 industry-ready innovative specializations including FinTech, Digital Marketing and Transformations, and Business Analytics to match the changing industry requirements.