Registration for XAT 2019 is to open on 20th August and candidates can apply till 30th November, 2018. The exam itself will take place on 6th January.
|Notification released||14th August, 2018||XAT Official Website|
|Registration Process||20th August, 2018||XAT Registration|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||9th December, 2018||–|
|Admit card release date||20th December, 2018||To be updated|
|Exam date||6th January, 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)||–|
|Result announcement||Second week of January, 2019 (Tentative)||Last week of January 2019|
Management aspirants who wish to apply for XAT 2019, must fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by XLRI in the exam advertisement.
I. Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute. [The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years]
- There are no minimum requirements for marks obtained in graduation to be eligible for the exam. Candidates with less than 50% in graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule.
II. Age limit
There is no age limit to apply for XAT 2019.
XAT 2019:Application and Registration
Registration and application process for XAT 2019 will be conducted online via the official website. The general process is as listed below:
- Candidates must visit the XAT website – www.xatonline.in to register for the exam
- Candidates would need to enter their basic information like name and contact details.
- Then, they will receive the login credentials through which they have to log in to the website and complete the XAT 2019 application process.
- To complete the application process, candidates would need to enter the personal details, academic details, and professional details.
- Then select XLRI programmes (optional) being applied to
- Upload photograph and signature.
- The final step is paying the application fee.
Here are some instructions for the registration process:
- Once you complete filling the Basic Information a system generated XAT ID and password will be forwarded to you through Email / SMS.
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “XAT ID”. Candidate must note down the same carefully. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Admit Card.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login to www.xatonline.in You should occasionally check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
Document Upload Instructions
File Size Specifications (2018)
|Photograph of the Applicant (4.5cm × 3.5cm)||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||20kb–50 kb||Image file should be JPG or JPEG format|
|Signature of the Applicant||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||10kb – 20kb||CAPITAL LETTERS NOT accepted|
XAT Fee and Payment
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.