Overview of NIT Kurukshetra
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra is ranked 40th among India's top engineering colleges in the NIRF Ranking 2020, and 27th in the Week 2020. NIT Kurukshetra is well-known for its B.Tech program among its many offerings. Admission to NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech is solely based on JEE Main scores, followed by JoSAA Counselling.
NIT Kurukshetra Placements 2021 placed 623 students out of 1227 eligible students. The highest annual salary was INR 43.75 LPA. UG students earned an average of INR 11.37 LPA, while PG students earned an average of INR 7.59 LPA. ICICI Lombard, HCL Technologies, Microsoft, Adani Group, Mphasis, and many other reputable recruiters visited the campus.
NIT Kurukshetra Highlights
- Admission to all UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs is by entrance examination, with specific selection criteria.
- NIT Kurukshetra MBA final shortlisting is done through Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
- The MBA program has 53 seats, 21 of which are available to general category candidates.
- Candidates seeking admission to NIT Kurukshetra's MCA program must take the NIMCET entrance exam.
- MBA students can expect to earn up to INR 10 LPA, with an average CTC of around 5.97 LPA.
Rankings of NIT Kurukshetra
NIT Kuruskshetra's NIRF ranking has steadily improved, from 43 in 2018 to 41 in 2019 and now to 40. Popular ranking sites such as The Week ranked NIT Kurukshetra 27th. Check out the table below for more information on the NIT Kurukshetra Ranking.
|Ranked at||Ranked at|
Placements at NIT Kurukshetra in 2021
NIT Kurukshetra Placements 2021 were a success, with 50.77 percent placements. A total of 623 students were hired out of a total of 1227 eligible students. When compared to the previous year, the number of placement offers received by them increased by nearly 19.2 percent. They were placed by reputable recrui