IIT Dhanbad began as the Indian School of Mines (ISM) before being transformed into an IIT. In the QS WUR By Subject (Mineral and Mining Engineering) Rankings 2022, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is ranked 26th in India. Admissions to IIT (ISM) Dhanbad 2022 are currently open. The MBA admissions results for 2022 have been published by the institute.
Candidates may view their results at https://admission.iitism.ac.in/index.php/admission/mba. COAP Counselling 2022 will be held for MTech admissions from May 20 to July 19. The JEE Advanced 2022 exam for the BTech programme will be held on August 28. The initial and final rankings of the IIT Dhanbad BTech programme are 907 and 14911, respectively. On May 18, a list of shortlisted candidates for PhD admissions will be released.
Notification from IIT Dhanbad
- IIT JAM 2022 2nd Admission List is now available at jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Seat Allotment for UCEED 2022 Counselling Round 3 has been released.
- The GATE COAP 2022 Round 4 Seat Allotment results have been released.
IIT Dhanbad, formerly known as the Indian School of Mines, is ranked eleventh in the Engineering category and twenty-sixth overall. The institute's most popular programmes are B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech, M.Tech, and M.Sc. Admission to B.Tech seats is done through JoSAA counselling using the JEE exam, and for MBA, a CAT score is used. IIT JAM scores are considered for M.Sc admission, along with a minimum of 55 percent graduation marks.
Quick Facts about IIT Dhanbad
- According to the NIRF 2021 ranking, IIT Dhanbad is ranked 30th in management for MBA programmes.
- The total annual fees for the B.Tech programme at IIT Dhanbad are INR 120400 Lakhs. The total programme fee for MBA/ MBA Business Analytics students is INR 357440 Lakhs.
- IIT Dhanbad signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (EOGEPL) to collaborate on the development and research of CBM technologies.
- IIT Dhanbad has 331 faculty members with