XLRI Jamshedpur conducts XAT for admissions to MBA/PGDM courses. The eligibility criteria for this exam is one of the simplest one when compared to other MBA entrance Exams. You should have a three years’ graduation degree from a recognized college or university. Below are complete details about eligibility criteria for XAT 2020.
Eligibility criteria for XAT exams have not changed over the years. Neither, XLRI is planning to incorporate any change for XAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020. Still, candidates planning to appear for XAT 2020 should thoroughly check the eligibility and other terms and conditions before applying for the exam.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The important components included in XAT eligibility criteria 2020 are academic qualification, age, important documents required for applying in the exam, No of attempts for XAT. If you are planning to apply for XAT 2020 you can check detailed XAT eligibility criteria for 2020 below.
- The aspirant must have a three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized college or university
- Aspirant who are appearing for final examination of their bachelor’s degree before June 10, 2020, can also apply for the exam. In this case aspirants need to submit the bachelor degree certificate and mark sheet by the end of the admission year.
There is no maximum age criteria for this XAT 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for different XLRI courses
There is sight difference in eligibility criteria for different MBA/PGDM courses. Below are the eligibility criteria for different programme offered by XLRI–
Business Management and Human Resource Management
- Candidates seeking admission in Business Management and Human Resource Management should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of three-year duration in any discipline from any university as recognised by Central or State legislature or from an institute approved by AICTE are eligible to apply.
- If candidates are appearing for final year examination then their last exam should be over by June 10, 2020.
- Candidates must have obtained a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad.
- The candidates should be a working as a full-time employee after the completion of his/her bachelor’s degree.
- The candidates must carry at least 5 years of significant supervisory experience as on March 31, 2019, in any public, private or non-government organization.
Selection Criteria for XAT 2020
XAT 2020 scores secured by candidate is important part of selection criteria for XAT 2020 but candidates overall performance in Personal Interview and Group Discussions will also be equally considered for admission in any 150 B-schools across India.
Other factors which will impact the selection criteria are relevant work experience and extracurricular activities. Candidates meeting all the selection criteria will be offered admissions for academic session 2020-2022.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for admission to XLRI courses through GMAT scores
XLRI also accepts GMAT scores. If you have appeared for GMAT exam you need not give XAT for admission in XLRI and other 150 schools accepting XAT score.
Eligibility criteria to enter through GMAT score
- All NRI and Foreign candidates looking forward for admissions to XLRI offered courses and other associate B-schools can apply through their GMAT exam scores only.
- The GMAT scores obtained between December 01, 2017, and December 31, 2019 are only valid for XAT 2020.
- Even if candidate is applying through GMAT scores he/she also need to register for XAT 2020. Without registration admission is not possible.
- Indian candidates can only apply for General Management programme with their GMAT scores.
- However, NRI and Foreign candidates can apply for General Management, Business Management and Human Resource Management offered by XLRI.
Hope you have understood the eligibility criteria in detail. The detailed notification about XAT 2020 will be released in August on the official website of XLRI i.e. xatonline.net.in. Till then keep watching this space on pagalguy.com for more information about XAT 2020.
For more XAT Articles please check below: