The Xavier Aptitude Test abbreviated as XAT, is a yearly examination conducted by the Xavier Institute of Management in Mumbai. It is a computer based examination and was conducted on 6th January, 2019. The candidates who were present for the examination and who applied for it and waiting patiently for the result can now check their results on the official website of XAT. The candidates will get all the information and the process of finding the results on the official website of the Xavier School of Management.
The answer key has been released by XLRI on 12th Jan’2019. The candidates can check the answers from there and estimate their score to shortlist the colleges they may get a call from. The candidates are advised to not trust the marks they estimate completely as some mistakes are probable by the aspirant while checking.
To download XAT score card, Click here.
The cut off for the XLRI Jamshedpur will be released within a week after the results are out. The result of the candidates depends on many factors. Few of these factors are mentioned below.
- difficulty level of the exam
- the number of test takers
- A number of seats offered in the program among others.
The other XLRI schools will declare their cut offs after the results come out. The candidates can then apply and contact those b schools to get admitted in them on the basis of their performance in the Xavier Aptitude Test.
XLRI has declared the results on 16th Jan’2019, almost 15 days prior to the date on which it was supposed to be declared. The aspirants are advised to take a print out of the scorecard as it will be required later during admissions. The candidates shall receive a hard copy of the scorecard as well to the address mentioned under their registration number. The candidates are advised to keep this scorecard safe as it will be required to show somewhere even after the starting admission process.
The few schools that the aspirant can apply for are mentioned below. Based on the candidate’s cut off they can apply for any of these colleges.
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur (XLRI)
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
The mentioned institutes have a different cut off every year as based on the factors mentioned earlier.
The results of the candidate can be opened by following the said steps.
- Open the link to open the result page from the official website – www.xatonline.in
- Type in the required details like the registration number, password, birthdate etc.
- The result page will open and it will show the scorecard of the candidate.
- Print out the score card and save the soft copy in a safe place.
Preserve the hard copy as well that will be delivered to the address mentioned under the registration number during filling out the application.
Check latest updates about XAT 2019 results, score card and answer key – https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-2018-xlri-2018-2020-discussion-preparation-4681331893075968