XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

4,815 Posts  ·  17,202 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XAT 2019 and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT 2019 Exam date, Notification, Exam Date, Registration Process, Syllabus, Preparation, Previous Years Paper, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off, How to Apply Online and much more.

Latest Updates:

● XAT 2020 Registration released through online mode from 23 August 2019.

● XAT 2020 Exam Date: 5th January, 2020

For more information, visit the XAT official website – http://www.xatonline.in/

Other Important Articles:

XAT 2020 Application Process Started on xatonline.in

XAT 2020: Important Dates, Registration, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

XAT Cutoff 2020: Sectional and Institution wise Cutoffs

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT 2019 Exam : Preparation, Admission & Placement

Page 1 of 482

General Awareness Byte 

Abhijit Banerjee along with Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer have jointly been awarded the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2019 "for their experimental approach to alleviating global poverty."

Their research is based on analysing and finding solutions to fight global poverty  using an evidence-based randomized control trial approach.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71581297.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a 2014 batch passout I was previously employed by Infosys just for 4 month from Jan 2015- april 2015 then I was preparing for gre and all but not able to score good marks then I took admission in spa Delhi but didn't find the college much useful so if I score 99 percentile above will I will be able to convert xlri and I was trading through zerodha these days and my 10 marks are 81.8 and 12th 76.25 and graduation 7.29 and I have presented paper in national conference and all

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir n Mam, I am preparing for XAT only. If we take GK into account, can I rely on IMS GQuest for GK completely? Do I need to stress more on Static Gk or current affairs for Xat. Thanks in adv:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, In the XAT form, by mistake I mentioned my graduation marks as 71.2% but it's actually 71.8%. Is there any way to correct this? If not, would that be a problem during admission process?

2 comments
Sherlock221bED
@Sherlock221bED  ·  128 karma

@Aggarwal_Hmm don't worry you'll get chance to correct. Just write them a mail.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aggarwal_Hmm
@Aggarwal_Hmm  ·  0 karma

I dropped them a mail last week. They have asked me to wait for a couple of days before they come up with their response to the query. Let's see.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sol?

Post 57026238707354
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to display the genius in you? The following is a survey being carried out by the students of XLRI to analyze the general aptitude levels *

*ALL THE BEST*

https://forms.gle/EfdykYB63UEL4zfw7

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
We are a group of students from XLRI Jamshedpur working on an academic project. We would require your input to complete our project. So please fill this form. We promise that it won't take more than a minute. Thanks in advance. https://forms.gle/D71tBsYZys737djm6

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL JHA(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

HENCE PEOPLE LIKE SHYAMAL JHA AND RAHUL OF FUTUREPLANNERS SHOULD  BE IN JAIL.

These two fraudsters created a company called Businesstech in 2018 and sold all 

the seats mentioned in below exams by having tacit understanding with exam officials. But they closed the company at year end because they scammed 

a lot of students ,looted parents ,gave them false promises and threw them at

lower colleges.They also closed their mobile no.

And their email id was businesstech2018@gmail.com 

And the address was:- krishna apra plaza,plot 3,block p,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.

In 2019, they created a company called futureplanners and again sold all the seats.But again looted a lot parents by false promises and last month they close this fraud comapny on 20th august ,2019 and also closed the above mentioned phone no's.

And this time emailid was futureplanners2019@gmail.com

And the address was suite 104 ,plot c-51,BSI Buisness park ,sec 62,near jss college,noida, UP.

Now ,if these two fraudsters are not arrested ,then they will create a new company around delhi-ncr again and sell mba seats and once again do fraud with parents.They may have also created a new company by now as snap exam is around the corner and they want the new 'fishes'

now.

These both fraudsters are history sheeters and should be immidiately arrested.

CMAT 2019 was the biggest scam done by these two fraudsters by which they sold seats in both pgdm and mms courses in private and goverment colleges.All the  so called toppers of cmat 2019 are created by them and these two scamsters know the whole truth.

Dont be fool to think that this year only mat and atma scam happened during 

dte round.Some people are making cmat toppers 'god' by seeing atma and mat 

scam.I can only laugh on that.In cmat scores are given from inside and no fake 

scores are required.And cmat scam is happening from years.Just talk to these

guys , they will open up everything.Last year also all the toppers of cmat 2018

were fraud and 17 toppers came from same exam center.These guys are making

mockery of the system.

Apart is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap,ximb bhub, other mba exams.These two scamsters also sell seats of btech,law and other field in both goverment and private college.They also do fraud in interviews in some colleges where they cannot get no from inside but bribe college officials during interviews.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL JHA(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

the seats mentioned in below exams by having tacit understanding with exam officials. But they closed the company at year end because they scammed 

And the address was:- krishna apra plaza,plot 3,block p,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.

In 2019, they created a company called futureplanners and again sold all the seats.But again looted a lot parents by false promises and last month they close this fraud comapny on 20th august ,2019 and also closed the above mentioned phone no's.

And the address was suite 104 ,plot c-51,BSI Buisness park ,sec 62,near jss college,noida, UP.

Now ,if these two fraudsters are not arrested ,then they will create a new company around delhi-ncr again and sell mba seats and once again do fraud with parents.They may have also created a new company by now as snap exam is around the corner and they want the new 'fishes'

now.

CMAT 2019 was the biggest scam done by these two fraudsters by which they sold seats in both pgdm and mms courses in private and goverment colleges.All the  so called toppers of cmat 2019 are created by them and these two scamsters know the whole truth.

mockery of the system.

Apart is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap,ximb bhub, other mba exams.These two scamsters also sell seats of btech,law and other field in both goverment and private college.They also do fraud in interviews in some colleges where they cannot get no from inside but bribe college officials during interviews.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

now.

mockery of the system.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...