XAT 2020 | XLRI 2020 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

4,823 Posts  ·  17,774 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XAT 2020 and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, Exam date, Notification, Registration Process, How to Apply online, Syllabus, Preparation, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

2019 – 2020 Updates:

● XAT 2020 Registration started through online mode from 23 August 2019.

● XAT 2020 Exam Date: 5th January, 2020

For more information, visit the XAT official website – http://www.xatonline.in/

Other Important Articles:

Prep time for XAT 2020-Section wise Syllabus, Study Material and Sample Question Papers

Things to Keep in Mind for XAT 2020, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern

How to Prepare and Score 99 Percentile in XAT Exam

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT 2019 Exam : Preparation, Admission & Placement

Page 1 of 483

Experienced people kindly help! (ps- I am interested in marketing)

I am a GEM Fresher with acads 9/9/6

Converted SIBM Pune and NMIMS this year. How much does it make sense to repeat a year and re appear for all the Bschool exams and processes?

If things go well, next year I might be in a better position to convert MDI, IIFT, XL, IIT B etc. 

If I be extremely lucky I might get a call from IIM C and FMS next year.

Kindly suggest does it make sense to leave SIBM P / NMIMS this year with a hope of MDI, IIFT, IIT B next year?  Is the college level too different that I should consider waiting one more year? 

PLEASE HELP ME REALLY CONFUSED

2 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
harshitsharma1
@harshitsharma1  ·  138 karma

@Asdffgv IIFT or CAT 20 ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Asdffgv
@Asdffgv  ·  80 karma

@harshitsharma1 decide nhi kiya

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone. Pinnacle MBA is an experiential management course which is most in-demand right now considering the fast-paced technological world. JK Lakshmipat University is offering Pinnacle MBA which is India's one of the best experiential management program.

You should definitely have a look at once and explore the course for yourself

https://www.jklu.edu.in/course/pinnacle-mba/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone confirm if there was any mention of delhi campus in the xat online form? I dont remember them asking for a second preference in the form. Can someone please tell me how the admissions for delhi campus would work?

Post 76228253247267
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Pranay2596
@Pranay2596  ·  51 karma

Delhi campus will most probably not be functional in this year. I asked about it to the BM panel

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gautamkaul95
@Gautamkaul95  ·  12 karma

@Pranay2596, the Admisson Team already confirmed that Delhi would be functional this year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best of luck to all aspirants whose results are awaited for -XLRI... We congratulate you in advance for your selection in -XLRI Jamshedpur.. You will be getting a short window for payment of Ist installment..So we are here at CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA ,Jamshedpur branch for being your financial partner. Just apply online or through e mail with our Jamshedpur Main branchwith the docs as mentioned and get your loan done within an hour... Salient features are Amount 40 lakhs Rate of interest linked to RBLR=7.2 5,No security ,no coborrower,no guarantee All expenses including foreign exchange and living expense of 10000 per month covered. Docs required Call letter,fee schedule,Aadhar card,pan card ,10 th to till date marksheet and certificate xat score card.3 photos passport size of Students...

Regards 

Anshu Jha 

Chief Manager 

Central Bank of India 

Jamshedpur branch ...pH no. 

e mail -bmranc0088@centralbank.co.in............ Circulate it as much for benefit of all aspirants...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I am currently an MBA student and will be graduating in 2021. So, I along with my friends, have created a webspace where we have initiated sharing information about brand and their strategies, their history, their campaigns and everything about them. The webspace is a month old now and we are getting a good response from Bschools and MBA grads, since this space is created keeping in mind MBA grads and soon to be MBA grads in mind. Till now, we have covered brands like Google X, Starbucks, L'oreal, Amazon Logistics, FedEx, Axe Perfumes, KFC and are planning to add almost every brand present on the planet, as we move from here.

The webspace is - http://www.thebrandhopper.com

you'll find the information very relevant to your present curicullum or in future. Even better for increasing your general knowledge. Have a look! :)

CAT18-98.36 XAT 2019- 97.8 CMAT 2018-99.93 IIM Rohtak 2019-21
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Female. General.Engineer. Fresher. Xat-94.4 10/12/btech- 95/95/8.6 Kinda good gd and wat. No idea if they were impressed in pi. What are my chances of converting xlri Hrm? Great extra curriculars

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail74284376977958
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you think your BM interview went really well?

YES
NO
Only results would tell
1 like71 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Just came to know AICTE has asked institutes not to force students to follow any deadline and date n students should be allowed to pay beyond the stipulated dates until further notice from AICTE. Jann heet me jaari. Dont be pressurised.  

CMAT 2020/ CAT / XAT 2020
1 comment
Nikhilmegh1234
@Nikhilmegh1234  ·  153 karma

Do you have any notice or something to show regarding this ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am 1st year NMIMS student. My results when i gave these exams are as follows

CAT-97.8,SNAP-98,NMAT-99(235),XGMT-99.8,IIFT-98, XAT-97(99 in QA and DM)

For MBA related healthy discussions and study help-:

https://t.me/HAPPY/GDNhwx1yGurHoweNyLz7gA

Change HAPPY from the link to 

j

o

i

n

h

a

t

The monk who kept his ferrari.............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...