XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

4,828 Posts  ·  17,146 Users
About this group

XAT 2018 Exam –

Join the discussion on XAT 2018 and Get the details about the XAT 2019 Exam date, Registration, Exam Pattern, Admit card, Syllabus, XAT Results, and much more.

You will find XAT Admit Card, XAT Exam Date, XAT Syllabus, XLRI Jamshedpur fees and placements.

Other Important Articles:

XAT Exam Preparation

XAT 2019 Analysis

XAT Exam Pattern

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT (2018-2019), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT Preparation

XLRI Jamshedpur

Page 1 of 483

https://docs.google.com/a/mhrod.in/forms/d/1mZMiwSj4htgsx5Q9MQ92mA817AqFDm7BJClk56T08Vs/edit?usp=drivesdk Hi everyone! I am working on a project about job rotation and it's importance in organisations. It contains 9 questions and will take 2 mins of your time. No personal data will be collected. The help is appreciated.

CAT 2016: 96.86
1 comment
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,678 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Google drive links of CAT material available It includes- ✓✓22 books of Time material ✓✓ Video lectures ✓✓Other management tests(Sectionals,mocks) ✓✓TIME sectionals ✓✓CAT books (novels, quants,lrdi) ©INBOX if anyone need

2 comments
sZaidi
@sZaidi  ·  4 karma

Bhai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nihal_Gupta
@Nihal_Gupta  ·  1 karma

Ib

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Google drive links of CAT material available It includes- ✓✓22 books of Time material ✓✓Basic Concept Video lectures ✓✓Other management tests(Sectionals,mocks) ✓✓TIME sectionals, CL sheets ✓✓CAT books (novels, quants,lrdi) ©INBOX if anyone need

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any .. jroup for XAT prepration PM me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NMAT registration is already started :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when the XAT 2020 application is going to be start?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caughtg them at right time.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year  .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.XX score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making exuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

An important article for boosting your CAT prep by an IIM-C alumnus:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cat-preparation-shahrukh-moin-khan/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Facing difficulty settling in a B-school? Here's the Survival Kit:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/survival-kit-shahrukh-moin-khan/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to know what happens in a typical b-school?

Want to know how to market a fantasy product?

Follow the page for more updates:

https://www.facebook.com/Ben-Anna-485414882000085/ 

1 like1 comment
sajal020
@sajal020  ·  57 karma

Amazing concept!! :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...