XAT 2021| XLRI 2021– Admit Card, Exam, Result

5,962 Posts  ·  19,834 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XAT 2021 and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, Exam date, Notification, Registration Process, How to Apply online, Syllabus, Preparation, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria

● One must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised board or university. 

Final year graduation students can also apply if completing the degree by June 10, 2021.

● No age limit prescribed for XAT 2021.

IMPORTANT POINTS FOR XAT 2021

● Registrations for the XAT 2021 – 10th Sept – 30th November 2020

● Registration Fee –  Rs. 1750 

● Admit Cards Download – 20th December 2020 onward

● XAT Exam – 3rd January 2021 (Mode of Exam – Online)

● XAT Exam Time – 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT 2021, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 597

For those of us who are working, what are you planning to do? The latest update says that we have to exit the company before June 20th, which unfortunately may not be possible for me. I'm hoping to buyout part of notice period, but don't have a clear guarantee from my organization.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update on XLRI FPM results? Has anyone received selection mail?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in a neutral group. If I have to make a choice between TAPMI and IIM Sambalpur, taking into account fees, ROI, placements, brand (considering IIMs grow over a period of time) what would be your suggestions? Please state your reasons as well. Thank you :)

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
mr._.caspian
@mr._.caspian  ·  673 karma

@A_M15 10 years down the line ur exp will trump college so, choose what may give u a better launchpad

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
mr._.caspian
@mr._.caspian  ·  673 karma

@A_M15 Tapmi waitlisted me at 1083 🤣🤣

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know reason why Waitlist movement in HRM was 271 in 2019-21 and much lower around 180-200 in 20-22.

Which trend is in general repreated 250+ ya 180 around.

2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
CP12
@CP12  ·  40 karma

@jatinsh11 XL does not release buffer calls

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
uppuc11
@uppuc11  ·  22 karma

It is not related to buffer calls. One of the seniors theorized that last year the XAT exam was just too difficult. XLRI doesn't release its selection criteria so it is easy for them to change without anyone noticing. So last year XAT might have got a bit less weightage. Now XAT high percentilers are also usually CAT high percentilers. If you notice last year there were many upsets too. Even though a high XAT percentile still got rejected. This too happens very less frequently in other years. So last year since XAT got lower weightage in the final criteria, less number of overlaps with people who converted other colleges using CAT and thus a less movement of Waitlist in both BM and HRM last year compared to other years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had attempted XAT with sole target of JSR. Currently BM is rejected and got 43 WL in HRM. I have 2.5 yrs work ex. Would be prudent to select HRM just to get in XLRI? Main reason of doing MBA is domain change from current PSU profile. Please advise.

3 likes1 comment
MoonChildCancerian
@MoonChildCancerian  ·  209 karma

Focus on the curriculum and roles that are offered in placements, don't be afraid of giving it another shot, don't settle for something unless you're 100% sure about it, you're investing 25 lacs and 2 precious years here, I am sure you wouldn't want to leave with a role that doesn't excite and continue it for the rest of your career 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  8 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What would be the likely WL number to make it to the HR program

29 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

how are you all going to finance the 7.9 lakhs? any loan leads?

Converts: XLRI JSR HRM, IIM Shillong, MICA | IFT'21: 99.967 (VARC 100) | 
3 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Drakaris
@Drakaris  ·  1,386 karma

6.7+0.3 I think?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Drakaris
@Drakaris  ·  1,386 karma

I suggest going for fixed. We will never see interest rates as low as this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone able to see their waitlist letter for XLRI BM JSR? Edit: For those that have the NCR convert letter there too.

Yes
No
Poll Check
40 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Current updates:

1. If the letter on your dashboard has changed, please consider the latest communication as final. 

2. If your BM letter does not have a campus name, it will be updated soon. If it says just BM, it is meant for BM Jamshedpur.

3 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
thetarungoyal
@thetarungoyal  ·  3 karma

There is no change in the dashboard. Does that mean straight reject?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Raghav_96
@Raghav_96  ·  2 karma

@Harsha_Bhatia what does no change in dashboard meanmmeanm?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does only getting a waitlist letter for delhi-ncr campus means a definite rejection for Jamshedpur

1 like1 comment
Yuwansid
@Yuwansid  ·  146 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...