XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

4,852 Posts  ·  17,636 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XAT 2019 and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, Exam date, Notification, Registration Process, How to Apply online, Syllabus, Preparation, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

Latest Updates:

● XAT 2020 Registration started through online mode from 23 August 2019.

● XAT 2020 Exam Date: 5th January, 2020

For more information, visit the XAT official website – http://www.xatonline.in/

Other Important Articles:

Prep time for XAT 2020-Section wise Syllabus, Study Material and Sample Question Papers

Things to Keep in Mind for XAT 2020, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern

How to Prepare and Score 99 Percentile in XAT Exam

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT 2019 Exam : Preparation, Admission & Placement

Page 1 of 486

XAT OA: 96.3 

VA: 99.13

DM: 82.2

QA: 83.1

GK: 90

Acads: 88/70/60, 9 months of work ex, Male, Arts major

are there some realistic chances for HRM or only with a God level interview?

TIA!

CAT'18: 97.03 | Converts: Baby IIMs|  CAT'19: ? 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@HotaHai Hi can you please tell if there are questions that are to be answered in Essay format like SIBM for XLRI? If yes, can you please share those questions. Don't want yo go all out on the last day and complete portions of it everyday. TIA

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
HotaHai
@HotaHaiXLRI Jamshedpur  ·  179 karma

Naah naah. None of that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ASHWERAY
@ASHWERAY  ·  0 karma

Thanks a lot again

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

weightage of gk for final convert in gk

1 comment
HotaHai

I don't think there is. It is more of a hygiene check.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello aspirants,

It is that time of the year again. To aid the call getters last year, I did a live webinar which talks about how to prepare for XL's GD & PI. Many of the people who went through the webinar and later converted XL reached out to me and pointed out certain parts of the webinar which helped them out. So, I am posting the video again this year in hopes that it helps all of you as well. Do let me know if you have any queries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtR8oFywePQ&t=2920s

Video Thumbnail66740924851611
Strategic Consulting & Research Advisory - Everest Group || PGDHRM - XLRI 2020 || NIT Trichy || XAT 2018 : 97.84 || Hate CATs || GEM of a person
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Percentage of applicants eliminated in gd of xlri

1 comment
HotaHai

GDs aren't eliminative. GD & Pi are taken for all candidates

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Alumni of some of the best Indian B-Schools.

Post 66426395531808
Indian Institute of T̶e̶c̶h̶ Memes
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IFIM Business School, Bangalore being amongst the few B Schools in India having the AACSB Accreditation welcomes the students from Rennes School Of Business, France.

They have joined us for the term exchange program for many interesting subjects like Blockchain and Project Management in Analytics, Brand Mangement in Marketing and more.

This adds to the diverse thinking and fresh ideas from students from different countries studying together and provides an overall better exposure to new concepts and strategies being applied all over the world taught by the best faculties.

For admissions related queries please click on the below link-

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ifim-business-school-official-admissions-related-queries-2019-21-5267527372898304 

Post 66421223817790
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IRMA, Anand has been covered by Rajya Sabha TV on their special episode of ''श्रेष्ठ संस्थान - Institute of excellence''. The show highlights the achievements and new initiatives taken by our beloved IRMA.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNi297chwQ 

Video Thumbnail66152064874259
arunava@irma
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there an option to get the scorecard rechecked? My scores are bizzare compared to how the paper went.  Has anyone experienced a mix-up in scorecards of XAT before? 

Aspirant2020
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all the people who have scored well in XAT. Based on earlier experience, it seems likely that men with 95 percentile and women with 94 percentile who clear sectional cutoffs will get a BM call. For HRM calls the percentiles will be probably 1 lower.

Over the years I have been very familiar with XLRI both on account of my being from St Xavier's school and also my daughter studying in the BM program there. 

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions that I may be able to help you with. 

IIMC 1988, 15 years as CXO,  5 years in PG, Advised > 1000 aspirants, Actively mentored 100 +
1 comment
CHARIZARD07
@CHARIZARD07  ·  0 karma

@rajshekhar_roy I got 96 percentile hence getting call from hr and bm. Can you please suggest me what is the procedure of selection and how can I prepare for the following. Also I got 55%ile in GK. Will that be an issue? I will be grateful for your help.Thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...