XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

4,833 Posts  ·  17,093 Users
About this group

XAT 2018 Exam –

Join the discussion on XAT 2018 and Get the details about the XAT 2019 Exam date, Registration, Exam Pattern, Admit card, Syllabus, XAT Results, and much more.

You will find XAT Admit Card, XAT Exam Date, XAT Syllabus, XLRI Jamshedpur fees and placements.

Other Important Articles:

XAT Exam Preparation

XAT 2019 Analysis

XAT Exam Pattern

To keep track of latest discussions on XLRI XAT (2018-2019), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT Preparation

XLRI Jamshedpur

Page 1 of 484

Five must know thing before joining your B school  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvX15SFyseo  

Video Thumbnail47035694844861
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Considering money is not an issue, please suggest. Further insights are appreciated :)

MDI PGP-IM
IIM Rohtak
53 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does anyone have an idea on the refund process of 50k that was initially taken for wailtlisted candidates?

1 like1 comment
bdas19
@bdas19  ·  3 karma

Mail the AO mentioning your payment details and complete address and attach your waitlist letter. They will refund the original DD back to that address

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends, Congratulations for your success in XAT. If you are planning to have any education Loan. Kindly contact me Features of the loan: 1.100% finance 2. NO Collateral required 3. Sanction in one day 4. Loan will be on MCLR rate 5. No Processing fee 6.Tenure-Course period+1 year moratorium+15 yr Contact No. 9884489263 Regards Saumya Asst Manager Union Bank of India

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got an overwhelming response from people on an earlier post where I had given some dos and donts of how a B school student should go about life there. Many people have requested me to mentor them on an ongoing basis and I am inclined to look at this possibility.

If you are interested in availing of my mentoring program for the first 2 terms in your B school, send me a PM with your detailed profile. I will get back to you and we'll see how it can work. As I have limited bandwidth I will be able to do this for only a few people. Look forward to hearing from some of you on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just overheard yesterday night, 3 -4 guys joining L, they converted yesterday. Si, wait list should move today.

JOINED XLRI BM 2019-21
2 comments
bdas19
@bdas19  ·  3 karma

BM or HRM?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SaloniBhala121
@SaloniBhala121  ·  0 karma

Did IIM L release new list ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I feel bad for those who missed it by a whisker. As of now, it seems admission has closed. All that I can suggest is not to loose hope and start afresh. May be your destiny will take you to holy trinity, which honestly speaking, is dream of every MBA aspirant. Its quite humid and hot out here and as I look out of my window, with sweat dripping down my neck, a beautiful tomorrow awaits. I am signing out with best wishes to all in Pagalguy. Btw, next 5 days will be mostly art of living so in case you get the call, come 🏃. We, all will be waiting with open arms !

JOINED XLRI BM 2019-21
7 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
XLRI-HRM
@XLRI-HRM  ·  88 karma

@mayur_arora fully agree with you, Sir

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
XLRI-HRM
@XLRI-HRM  ·  88 karma

@bdas19 thats it man! Cheers!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when are the classes starting?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone planning to withdraw from HRM by any chance ?

Yes I am.
Nope,not at all.
7 comments34 answers

Guys, When are you arriving in XL!

8 June
9 June
10 June
Yet to make travel plans
CONVERTS XL BM, XL HRM, MDI PGP, NMIMS, Wait List SPJIMR, IIM-K, IIM-L, IIM-I
41 answers