The notification has been released by the University of Delhi (DU) for the recruitment of Principal (Shyama Prasad Mukherji College) post. Enthusiastic candidates can apply for the University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2019 through the designated format on or before 18 December 2019.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online application||18 December 2019|
- Principal (Shyama Prasad Mukherji College): 01 Post
- The candidate shall hold the least qualification of Ph.D. Degree.
- Also holding a total work experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in universities, colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC)-listed journals.
- Also, a minimum of One hundred and ten Research Score as per Annexure V.
Get more details on the recruitment from the official website of DU, http://www.du.ac.in/ .
The appointed shall be done for a period of five years, extendable for another term of five years based on performance assessment by a committee
appointed by the University.
- The application fees for the same shall be for Principal Rs. 2000.
- Fees once paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as accessible on the website.
- There shall be no acceptance of offline forms or Payment
- The payment shall be made in credit/debit card/Net Banking
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2019 through the designated format on or before 17 December 2019. No offline forms would be accepted. Application forms with unfinished information or without the necessary fee shall be rejected. The candidate shall not be paid any kind of Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA)for attending the interview. The candidate is recommended to satisfy themselves before applying that they own the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
Also read, St. Stephens College (DU) Recruitment 2019.