St. Stephens College, University of Delhi has invited applications for Assistant Professor Posts for different subjects on the permanent basis in the academic pay level 10 of the 7th central pay commission. The eligible applicants can apply for the post through the official website on or before 10th December 2019.
|Start date of application||11th November 2019|
|The last date to submit the application||10th December 2019|
Assistant Professor posts – 12.
- Chemistry – 4.
- Philosophy – 3.
- Mathematics – 1.
- Economics – 1.
- Physics – 1.
- English – 1.
- Hindi – 1.
The candidate must have completed a PG Degree in the related subject and with 55% minimum marks and UGC NET qualified in the relevant subject.
Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode. More information can be obtained from the official website of Delhi University.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website https://colrec.du.ac.in/
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on the related job link to open the application.
- Fill the application form of St. Stephens’s College recruitment 2019 Assistant Professor.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form of St. Stephen’s college Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the St. Stephen’s college Assistant Professor recruitment 2019 for future use.
The last date to apply for the Assistant Professor post in St. Stephen’s College is 10th December 2019.
Take a look at Shyam Lal College (Delhi University) Recruitment 2019.