Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal Overview
The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which continually endeavours to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors.
It is an autonomous institution established by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India with financial assistance from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and course assistance from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal offers Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) courses.
- Conservation and Livelihood (C&L)
- Environmental Management (EM)
- Developmental Management (DM)
- Communication and Extension Management
- Ecosystem and Environment Management
- Environment and Developmental Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Sociology and Community Development
- Technical Forestry
|The Times Group||72|