The Institute of Professional Education and Research referred to as IPER, is one of the oldest and finest B-schools in Central India, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. IPER is listed among the top 100 management schools in India. The courses offered include BBA and B.Com (Hons and General) in the undergraduate domain and MBA as postgraduate. It also offers a full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Admissions for UG programs are merit-based, while admission for MBA and PGDM are entrance based.
IPER Bhopal Highlights
|Established | Institution Type
||1996 | Private
||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
||B. Com, B. Com (Hons), BBA, MBA, and PGDM
||Merit and Entrance Based
||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA / CMAT
Highest CTC: 8.46 LPA
Average CTC: 4.27 LPA
||ICICI Bank, Nestle, BYJU’s, HDFC, Times Group, etc.
||Library, Canteen, Transport, Computer Centres, etc.
IPER Bhopal Admissions
Admissions to the undergraduate courses are based on merit in the qualifying examination through an Online process of registration by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Portal. Admissions to MBA are based on the CMAT examination scores, while admissions to PGDM are based on CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, or any other national-level management entrance exam. Applications are accepted online as well as offline.
How to Apply?
To apply for UG courses, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the MP Higher Education portal.
- Complete the registration process.
- Students need to enter a college code while applying for the IPER which is Ins1465.
- Save and take the print out of the registration fee challan.
- Make the payment and take the print out of the application form.
- Get the application form verified from any of the given government colleges.
To apply for an MBA, these steps should be followed:
- After the results of AICTE-CMAT are out, candidates must visit the official website of DTE, Madhya Pradesh for participating in the counseling program.
- Register yourself at the DTE, Govt. of MP website, and duly fill in the required details as well as the preferences (Select IPER, if you wish to get admitted to the Institute).
- Seats will be allotted to students in the IPER college as per the merit secured and preferences made.
- Visit the institute after getting the seat along with the necessary documents.
To apply for PGDM, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of IPER to register yourself under the required head.
- Duly fill in the registration form and print the form after downloading the filled-in form.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form and send it to the Chairman of the college.
- Pay the application fee of INR 900.
The documents required for the admissions process include:
- Graduation Marksheet
- Entrance exam scorecard
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Category proof
IPER Bhopal Placements
Institute of Professional Education and Research has a dedicated placement panel that recruits and retains top talent. All the students are provided with a briefing on the policies, assessment framework, expectations for the placement. 70% of the eligible students received placements, from among a total of 52 recruiting companies. The prominent recruiters include:
||The Times Group
IPER Bhopal Scholarships
IPER offers meritorious scholarships for BBA, B.Com students based on the marks obtained in 12th Class. Scholarship offered in the first year is as follows:
|Percentage of 12th Marks
|Marks above 85%
||50% of the Fee
|Marks between 80% to 85%
||30% of the Fee
|Marks between 70% to 80%
||20% of the Fee
|Marks between 60% to 70%
||10% of the Fee
To Continue availing scholarship in the 2nd and 3rd year of the course, the candidate must fulfill the following -
- Must have scored at least 65% in the last University Exams.
- Has no disciplinary action against him/her, and
- Has an average 85% attendance.
IPER Bhopal Facilities
The facilities provided by the college include:
- Academic Infrastructure: The campus includes spacious and comfortable classrooms and boardrooms, which offer the best environment for learning. It also has an auditorium and a seminar hall.
- Library: There is a wide range of journals, books, autobiographies, self-help to personality development books in the library.
- Wi-Fi facility: Most campus public areas have free WiFi for students and the College staff with 32 Mbps of the Internet on fiber optic.
- Other facilities: Other facilities include a cafeteria, transport, and recreational facilities.
IPER Bhopal Faculty
The faculty consists of 32 teaching members. They are highly qualified and experienced. These include:
- 28 assistant professors
- 3 Professors
- 1 Associate professors
IPER Bhopal FAQs
Q. What is the weightage of marks for MBA Admissions? How is CMAT conducted?
Ans. 50% weightage is given to the entrance exam, 30% to GD, and the remaining 20% to Personal Interview. CMAT is a 180 minutes test comprising 25 questions each in 4 sections. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded, and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q. To whom does the NEFT for payment of application fees be made?
Ans. The details of the payment are as follows:
Account Name: Chaitanya Siksha Samiti
Account Number: 32734656369
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch: Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal
IFSC code: SBIN0010348
Q. How do we contact the college for further details?
Ans. The mailing address of the college is IPER, Opposite British Park, 11th Mile, Hoshangabad Road, Misrod, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) – 462026, India. You can also contact them at 0755- 2706100 / 102[MBA HelpDesk] or 0755-2706159 [UG HelpDesk].