Asia Pacific Institute of Management (APIM), Ahmedabad was established in the year 1997. The college is awarded the “Best Hotel Management College in Gujarat Award” by My FM 94.3 2020 and ranked as one of the Top Potential HM Institute of Excellence in Gujarat. APIM is managed by R. M. T. Group Educational Charitable Trust. The institute has a group of colleges providing degree and diploma courses in a number of disciplines such as Commerce, Hotel and Tourism Management.
Apart from academics, the institute helps students by conducting on-campus recruitment. The institute has placed more than 15,942 in international placement and 497+ in national placement. Some of the potential recruiters at APIM are Kotak Mahindra, The Leela, Marriott, ITC, Lemon Tree, The Lalit, The Oberoi Group, Hilton, Air India and many more.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||Private | 1997|
|Affiliated to||GTU, Ahmedabad|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based + Entrance-Based|
|Entrance Exam||Joint Entrance Test (JET)|
|Address||Asia Pacific Campus Village-Bhoyani, Kadi - Katosan Road, Ta: Detroj, Dist: Ahmedabad,|
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Institutes
APIM is a group of colleges. The APIM group has 5 different colleges offering courses in the field of management. Listed below are the details for the same:
- Asia Pacific Institute of Hotel Management (AP-IHM)
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management (AP-IM)
- Airlines and Tourism Management (AP-ITM)
- Asia Pacific Commerce College
- Asia Pacific Institute of Business Administration - BBA
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Awards
- Certified in the category of Colleges - Hospitality & Hotel Management by Times Management Icons 2016-17.
- Awarded as the “Best Institute for