The online application process has started for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020. Interested candidates shall apply for the entrance exam at the official website, www.xatonline.in .
Candidates can apply till November 30 without any due fee and December 7 with the late fee. The candidates will have an alternative to change the test city choice only and before November 30, 2019. The entrance exam for admission to the Xavier School of Management together with 149 other institutes will be carried on January 5.
The registration fees shall be Rs 1700, and in case of late, the registration fees shall be Rs 2000.
Students have to pay Rs. 300/- for XLRI Programme (s) also candidates interested in XLRI program (s) require to pay an additional above fee for each Programme. (Rs. 500/- with Late fee)
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official website, xatonline.in
- after which on the homepage, click on ‘register.’
- Fill all the relevant details required, click save and next
- Also, upload documents, fill the form, select program
- Then click on final submit button
- Then make payment and click on send
The exams shall be based on the following subjects-
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Applicants require to note that registration for XAT 2020 and appearing for XAT 2020 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes.
- Also, applying to different institutes, besides XLRI have to refer separately to Institutes of their choice.
- Applicants for XAT 2020 can prefer to pay online using credit card/ debit card/ online banking.