Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has published an official notification welcoming interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of
- Chief Engineer (Electrical)
- Superintendent Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical).
Candidates who have performed in the GATE 2019 examinations can apply through the score.
The online application process has commenced, and the candidates can apply through the website until October 21, 2019. Candidates will have to appear for the three-stage recruitment exam to get the job.
- Candidates have to appear for the stage – I examination and shortlisted candidates will further have to appear for appearing the stage-II exam. And the further list of candidates selected based on combined marks secured in stage-I and II will be shortlisted for a stage-III exam.
- The third stage exam will be a detailed type. Candidates will also have to appear for computer ability test (stage-IV).
- Candidates want to clear all the exams separately and also in the combined score to be eligible for the job.
Steps to apply-
The candidates shall apply online on an official until October 21, 2019
- Go the official website – dda.org.in .
- On the homepage, go down to find the ‘jobs’ button
- Select on the ‘direct recruitment 2019’ link under the latest jobs
- Click on the application link and scroll down to the end and
- Click on the ‘register’ link.
Chief Engineer (Electrical) will be in the level- 14 pay band with grade pay of Rs 10,000 per month.
Superintending Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) will be in the level 12 pay band with grade pay of Rs 7,600 per month.
Other recruitment drives from Delhi Development Authority are: