The Tamil Nadu Public Service (TNPSC) will publish the result for the combined engineering services examination in October, the commission reported in its recent notice. The result for the recruitment exam carried for the post of junior scientific officer in the forensic science department will also be announced in the same month. TNPSC combined engineering services exam was taken in August for around 481 posts.
Following is the link of the website:
Those who pass the exam will be hired at the post of
- Assistant engineer in agricultural engineering
- Civil engineering under the water resources department
- Electrical engineering
- Associate director of industrial safety and health and
- Junior architect.
- Also, once who cleared both the paper I and paper II written exams held earlier will be called for an oral exam or interview round.
- Once after clearing all the exams, candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit.
- And finally recruited candidates shall be informed
- The assistant electrical inspector will get a salary at the level of Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 per month.
- For the post of assistant director, assistant engineer and junior architect positions, the payment will be in the band of Rs 37,700 to Rs 1,19,500 per month.
Last year the exam was held on May 20 and May 27 in two shifts. The result was released in July.
For more details, candidates are advised to check the direct link given in this content. We wish best wishes for the candidates who cleared the examination with flying colours.