The Symbiosis University declared SNAP Results on 10th January 2020. The Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) is a mandatory entrance level exam for candidates seeking admission to MBA/MSc courses offered by the Symbiosis International (Deemed University) or SIU affiliated institutes. The SIU conducted the SNAP 2019 in 90 cities across India on 15th December 2019. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP Percentile. All candidates can check their results on the official website of the SNAP Test.
- SNAP 2019 Exam Date – 15th December 2019 (2 pm to 4 pm)
- SNAP 2020 Result Date – 10th January 2020
- Shortlist for GE-PIWAT – 3rd week of January 2020(Tentative)
- GE-PIWAT Rounds – First or Second week of February (Tentative)
- Final Merit List Publication – To be announced
How to download SNAP 2019 Result?
- Applicants can download their respective SNAP Scorecard on 10th January 2020 from the official website of SNAP Test: https://www.snaptest.org
- Candidates will have to login by entering their SNAP 2019 registration Id and password to check their results.
- Keep a print of the result for future reference.
List of Institutes Accepting SNAP 2019 Score
The following institutes will accept the SNAP 2019 marks for admission to any of the 28 offered programmes:-
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management (SIDTM (Formerly known as SITM), Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF, Pune) (formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM, Nagpur)
What after SNAP 2019 Result?
Applicants will be shortlisted for the next stage based on the overall SNAP percentile score. The three rounds (GE-PIWAT) for which a candidate will have to appear after the announcement of SNAP score:
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interaction and
- Writing Ability Test
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will release the final list on admission after completion of the above-mentioned rounds.
Final Merit List Weightage
The SNAP score of all candidates will be scaled down from 150 to 50 marks. The final merit list will take the following weightage into account:
- SNAP Test Score – 50
- Group Exercise(GE) – 10
- Personal Interaction(PI) – 30
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) – 10
Total Marks – 100
Note-The weightage component is based on marks and not a percentage.
Previous Year SNAP Cut-off
The following table list the SNAP cut-off percentile for 2019 Admission:
|Name of College||Cut-off|
Structure of SNAP 2019 Question Paper
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks for Every Correct Answer||Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34||1.5||51|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||1.5||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Normal- 35
Note- Special questions only for Quant section.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SNAP 2019 Exam Discussion
Highlights of SNAP 2019
- SNAP test is mandatory for applicants seeking admission to MBA/MSc programs of the 16 SIU affiliated colleges.
- SNAP 2019 was conducted on 15th December 2019.
- The total duration of SNAP Test 2019- 120 minutes or 2 hours
- 25% negative marking for both normal and special questions.
- Special questions for only Section III.
- NAT-based questions were asked in Section III.
Current affairs section was eliminated for 2019 SNAP exam.