[Official] SNAP 2018: Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SNAP 2018 and Get all the latest updates about SNAP Exam Date, SNAP Registration, SNAP Admit Card, SNAP Syllabus and Much More...

3,120 Posts  ·  13,329 Users
Recommended

Recommended study material for SNAP preparation

Apply Here >> For SNAP 2018

Page 1 of 312

Could anyone provide the helpline given by Snap official in official mock test to call in case of issues

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can someone advise where I can avail some tough mock SNAPs? The ones on CL and TIME are pretty easy and I think SNAP is a bit difficult comparatively. Thanks in advance.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

SNAP 2017 takers Does anyone remember was the section wise percentile mentioned in your scorecards or just over percentile?

Calls- XLRI HR,XIMB BM ,IMT G,IIM-J
  •  
100GOD_Saurabh
@100GOD_Saurabh @100GOD_Saurabh  ·  6 hours ago

It was just overall percentile with marks break up for each section. There's no sectional cut off.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How to access analysis of TIME 1001911 snap mock ? Took the test succesfully but solutions part is not visible.

Subhadeep Bhattacharyya
undefined
Write a comment...

CL SNAP Mock 4 scores

Mine 70

<50
51-60
61-70
71-75
75>
Poll check
  •  
Skip this question35 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

TestFunda SNAP mock 2 scores PS- Mine attached

<50
50-60
60-70
70-75
75+
Poll check
Post 6377053035692032

Calls- XLRI HR,XIMB BM ,IMT G,IIM-J
  •  
Skip this question30 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
 The most common problems students face while giving SNAP/XAT? Here are the three stages of giving SNAP/XAT in Bollywood song sequences and what you can do about it - https://snapintosh.quora.com/The-three-stages-while-giving-SNAP-XAT-CAT-IIFT-in-...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Was the snap official mock on same lines as in previous year trend? Any change in structure?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
romie24
rijul  @romie24  ·  13 hours ago

@Asser how was the Lr completely different. Did it have more CR qs like nmat?

•  
Asser
Asser  @Asser  ·  10 hours ago
There were arrangement questions, few singlets,the paper was quite like NMAT. This year for me atleast it was very different. New things were situation cases where you have to answers question according to the situations mentioned in the paragraph...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

How was the level of SNAP official mock test conducted on 11 Dec,2018?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
ayush2807
@ayush2807 @ayush2807  ·  17 hours ago

@crAzyfists23 Any idea reagrding the LR of the test. I found it to be very vague and indirect. There were no typical logical questions like arrangements, blood relation, coding-decoding etc.?

crAzyfists23
@crAzyfists23 @crAzyfists23  ·  5 hours ago

@ayush2807 LR was very difficult. Never came across such type of questions. RC in verbal was also difficult. Found the initial few questions in Quant also as difficult.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone who has the breakup of Quant topics that appeared in the SNAP official test?

•  
Ayushkhetan
π/2  @Ayushkhetan  ·  18 hours ago

Arithmetic (mostly), mensuration , geometry, PNC/prob., Algebra

•  
undefined
Write a comment...