[Official] SNAP 20-21: Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus – PaGaLGuY

5,101 Posts  ·  21,085 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SNAP 20-21 and Get the details about the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP Exam, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Preparation, Previous Years Paper, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

2020 – 2021 Updates: The exam  has undergone  transformation &  here are some important details about SNAP 20-21 :

• Duration – 60 minutes
  • Total no. of Questions – 60
  • General English – 15 Questions (RC, VR, VA)
  • Quant Section – 20 Questions (DI, DS)
  • Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 25 Questions
  • No of Attempts – maximum 2
  • FeesRs. 1750/- for each attempt

To keep track of latest discussions & Final date announcement  on SNAP 20-21, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

To get more information on SNAP 20-21 – Check out our Article Section – SNAP 20-21 

Page 1 of 511

guyz my SCMHRD BA - waitlist no. is 45. Any chance to get a call this year..?? Please suggest..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planning to give SNAP 2021 Following is my Academic Qualification: 10th : 8.2 CGPA 12th : 59.2% then 1 year drop B.Tech : 7.8 CGPA Work Ex (in Nov 2021) : 2.5 years And I am concerned about my 12th percentage. Suppose even if i get a good percentile in SNAP, what are chances that I'll get good clgs for MBA in BUSINESS ANALYTICS ? And lets assume that I get a good clg and got a decent CGPA in my MBA, what are the chances that I'll get a chance to sit for the interview rounds ?

2 comments
Sad_reacts
@Sad_reacts  ·  594 karma

You should aim for SCMHRD BA. For getting in, there's no weightage for acads as such so get a good %ile and justify your GEPIWAT and you'll be in. Apart from that I'm not sure of the shortlisting criteria for companies but for some it's 60 and for some it's lower also I think.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ronnyz_24
@ronnyz_24  ·  3 karma

Okk

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyz my SCMHRD BA - waitlist no. is 45. Any chance to get a call this year..?? Please suggest..!!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Every moment becomes cherishable due to the presence of women in life. She amalgamates the happiness and smile in your life and motivates you to achieve the impossible at every walks of life. On this International Women's Day, the Aspirant Relations Team of SIBM Pune appreciates the contribution of every single woman who is helping in making this place a better one! 

#sibmpune #artsibmpune

Post 102828450005268
Senior member - Aspirant Relations Team - SIBM Pune | MBA | 2019-21 
5 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat material and lectures Takshilla, carrer launcher, time Whatsaap m 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mba material and lectures Takshilla, carrer launcher, time Whatsaap m 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about a safe composite score for SIIB PUNE and SIBM BENGALURU?

2 comments
avontoolsupadhyay
@avontoolsupadhyay  ·  37 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pr.ssbf
@pr.ssbfSSBF Pune  ·  178 karma

@Pg20 Hey kindly drop in a text on the official instagram handle of SIIB and SIBM banglore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one would be better in terms of overall exposure, program value and career ignition?

Profile: GEM/ Acad: 79-82-74/ 15 months Work-ex in Marketing

(not particularly inclined towards any niche)

SIIB Pune
SIBM Bangalore
SIOM Nashik
4 likes83 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

The Admissions and PR Team, SCMHRD presents to you a glimpse into the life at SCMHRD where the students will share all the necessary information about the college to help the aspirants get an idea about what SCMHRD has in store for them.

#SCMHRDxp #APR #MBALife

https://youtu.be/GBSk2aqIVNg

Video Thumbnail101511375031891
Admissions@SCMHRD | www.scmhrd.edu | www.Facebook.com/admissions.scmhrd
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...