The notification has been passed by State Bank of India issuing the recruitment of the Junior Associate in clerical cadre. Around 7870 vacancies are made available through this recruitment and the candidates can apply online through the official website- sbi.co.in/ careers.
The closing date of the application is January 26, 2020. The eligible candidates need to give a written exam. The recruitment also provides a 4% reservation. Those candidates who get selected through written exams will have to experience document verification and interview round; after which, the final merit list.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||26th January 2020|
- Total vacant posts: 7870
- Junior Associate
The age of the candidates must fall under the highest 28 years and at least 20 years. The relaxation of age is applicable on the basis of the government norms.
The candidate must hold graduation in any field or must be holding an equivalent qualification acknowledged by the government. Also, note that those candidates who are previously or presently working in SBI clerical or officer cadre cannot apply.
The selection will be made based on an online preliminary and main examination. There shall be an objective type test and will of 100 marks. The term of the exam will be one hour and there will be a whole of 3 sections.
- English Language: 30 marks
- Numerical Ability questions): 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
The term of the exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes respectively.
How to apply
- Step1: Firstly, google the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Step 2: On the Main Page, agree on ‘careers’ which is on the top right
- Step 3: Once you get redirected to a fresh page
- Step 4: Select the ‘recruitment of clerk.’ under ‘important notice’
- Step 5: Then click on the post you want to apply for, click on ‘apply online’ in a sub-category
- Step 6: Then select the ‘new registration’ top right
- Step 7: Fill the form with all required credentials and register
- Step 8: The login and check
- Step 9: Fill the form as required and upload images
- Step 10: Make payment and confirmation mail shall be received
The Clerical Cadre employee will be paid around Rs 25,000 per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances respectively.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SBI CLERK Recruitment
Also read, SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019.