As per the latest notification from the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Hyderabad, the officials have released the recruitment process of Faculty, Super Specialist & other posts.
So, it is calling out interested applicants to apply for the posts by appearing for the walk-in interview. The date scheduled for the interview is from 1st February 2020 to 6th March 2020.
There are a total of 81 vacancies:
- The candidates applying for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor should have a qualification as per the MCI guidelines for the teaching faculty.
- The candidates applying for the post of Senior Residents should have a Post-Graduation in respective speciality or PG Diploma with one-year experience.
- The candidates applying for the post of Specialist should have a Post-Graduation Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality.
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Resident, Tutor should have an MBBS Degree from a recognized MCI. They must also have a valid registration with MCI
- The age limit of the candidates for the post of:
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor- 69 years
- Senior Residents- 37 years
- Super Specialist- 66 years
- Specialist- 66 years
- Junior Resident- 30 years
- Tutor- 37 years
- The candidates belonging to the General category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ESIC and the Female/Ex-Serviceman & PH candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- On reaching the homepage, the candidate can fill up the application process through a prescribed format and submit it before 30th January 2020.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for ESIC Recruitment 2020
Question: When is the last date to submit the application form for ESIC recruitment?
Answer: The last date to submit the application is 30th January 2020.
Question: How many vacancies are there in ESIC recruitment?
Answer: There are a total of 81 vacancies for the post of Faculty, Super Specialist and Others.
Question: When is the ESIC walk-in interview scheduled?
Answer: The walk-interviews will be scheduled between 1st February – 6th March 2020.
Question: What is the official URL for ESIC recruitment?
Answer: The official URL of ESIC is https://www.esic.nic.in/medical/5/hyderabad/andhra-pradesh/esic-medical-college-hospital-sanathnagar-hyderabad