RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) have released admit cards for the Junior Engineer (JE) exam scheduled to be held from 22nd May. There will be two computer based tests (CBT) for selection to Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts. For the second stage exam CBT-2, candidates will be selected 15 times the number of vacancies.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB JE) exam will comprise 100 questions from – Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science-and candidates will be allowed 90 min. For every incorrect answer, one-third of the total marks will be deducted from the total marks allotted to the particular question.
minimum marks required to qualify is 40% for the test. The pass mark is 30% & 25% for candidates belonging to SC & ST categories, respectively. For OBC categories candidates, the pass mark is 30%.
For more RRB JE 2018-2019 Articles please check below:
- RRB JE Application Status 2019
- RRB JE Technical Section Preparation Strategy
- RRB JE Mathematics Preparation Tips
- RRB JE 2019 Preparation Books- Check RRB JE books for ME, CE, EE and ECE
- RRB JE Admit Card 2019-Expected to Release Soon
- RRB JE 2019 Study Plan-30 Days Schedule to Ace RB JE Exam