The competition is tough for the selection in the Indian Railway as more than 13 lacks candidates apply for the few posts which is approx. 13847 posts of Junior Engineer (JE) released by the RRB . The selection process of the Indian Railway is strictly based on the online examination followed by the document verification and medical examination. There will be two stages of written examination. The shortlisting of the candidate begins with the application form. The authority of Railway Recruitment Board reserves the right to reject the application form. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) allows the candidate to check the application status on the official website. So the authorities activates the portal with the updated status of the application. This helps the candidate to know whether the application status has been accepted or rejected.
Interested applicants should also know the important dates which are as follows: –
|RRB JE Events||
Dates to remember
|Notification will release on||26th December 2018|
|Application form will release on||02nd January 2019|
|Last Date for the form submission||31st January 2019|
|Checking the application status on n from||26th March 2019|
|Examination will held on||April or May 2019|
While filling the application form, applicants should ensure to fill all the correctly as the railway recruitment board thoroughly checks all the details in the application form.
Interested applicants should know that the application status of RRB JE may be rejected for the following reasons:-
- If the applicant has filled the details incorrectly.
- If the applicant is not eligible as per the eligibility criteria of RRB JE 2019.
- If the applicant has submit more than one application form.
- If the photograph or documents are not uploaded in the desired format.
Candidates can check the application status through the official website. They would need to visit any of zonal website of the RRB. They should click on the zone for which the application form has been submitted. Applicants would then enter the registration number and date of birth. If the application form is accepted then the message will be displayed as Form accepted and if the application form is rejected then the message will be negative. In case the application is rejected then the reason of the rejection will also be provided in the status of the application. The decision displayed by the RRB for the application status will be the final decision and no further correspondence will be entertained on the subject. There will be no refund of the fees if the application is rejected.
The different regions of Indian Railway are as follows:-
|RRB JE Ahmedabad||RRB JE Ajmer||RRB JE Allahabad|
|RRB JE Bangalore||RRB JE Bhopal||RRB JE Bhubaneshwar|
|RRB JE Bilaspur||RRB JE Chandigarh||RRB JE Chennai|
|RRB JE Gorakhpur||RRB JE Guwahati||RRB JE Jammu & Srinagar|
|RRB JE Kolkata||RRB JE Malda||RRB JE Mumbai|
|RRB JE Muzaffarpur||RRB JE Patna||RRB JE Ranchi|
|RRB JE Secunderabad||RRB JE Siliguri||RRB JE Thiruvananthapuram|
Therefore it is recommended that the candidates should carefully read the instructions on the application form before filling the form. Railway Recruitment Board doesn’t give the second chance to correct the form and submit again. It is the responsibility of the applicant to fill the form correctly at first go itself.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | Notification, Syllabus, Results
Applicants should be ready with the following documents while submitting the application form:-
- RRB would need the photograph of size 20 KB to 50 KB in JPEG format
- The application form would be completed with the signature of the candidate to be uploaded in size 10 KB to 40 KB in JPEG format.
- Reserved category candidates should upload the relevant document of size 50 KB to 100 KB in JPEG format.
- Applicants would also need to fill other necessary details like Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, E-mail Id, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC / Metric / ITI / Roll Number, Year of Passing.
- Candidates should keep all the certificates and marksheets with them while filling the form as this would be needed to fill the details accurately.
- Candidates would need to fill the details of education qualification, experience, post preference and other details.
The application fee for the Railway Recruitment Board JE 2019 can be paid online via Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card and the fees is as follows:-
- The fees is Rs 250 for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
- The fees is Rs 500 for all the remaining categories
The important thing to note is that the Indian Railway refunds the application fee amount to those candidates who appear for CBT. The amount of Rs 250 will be refunded to the reserved categories and Rs 400 will be refunded to the candidates who belong to other category.
For more RRB JE 2018-2019 Articles please check below: